View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrn271 View Post
Yes this has worked for ROMS I have used in the past, but with this sip the only thing showing after holding the icon is Touch Input which displays only the Dusk full qwerty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
LOL Hey bro.. what's shakin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Yeah, like Tree said just tap and hold the kb icon.

The only kb that does not allow this is the Dusk kb on the new Dark roms and also HomeRoot.
...I'm gonna assume he has the one that doesn't do it. Man, my first attempt at "help desk" in months...FAIL!

Hey ROOT! I'm still stable on the MaxDusk Combo ROM...it's hard to flash from this when everything is in order. I do have this strange issue where everything does what it's supposed to do. I'm bored.

EDIT: ATRN271 - have you tried installing a new SIP over the existing one? You can google search for EZInput cabs...might help. [last ditch effort for redemption!]

EDIT 2: CURSES! ...it's strange that the new SIP didn't install...or more to the point, that you couldn't find the process running in the task manager to kill it [which would allow the install]. Try installing off a soft reset. ...sorry, I'm shaking off my cobwebs here. Maybe I should yield to Winmo or Root.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 02-17-2010 at 04:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.