PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrboy171 View Post
its not letting me do that. i keep tapping on menu and nothing happens.
If you are tapping menu and nothing is happening I am guessing you are tapping weather tab and have not activated from home tab.
Is that right?
Make sure to activate from home tab.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bifftobey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

I tested HomeRoot for a little bit and it ran well but I saw only a 10 mb gain on my phone so I went back to XSlimRoot because I'm a little partial to Sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifftobey View Post
I tested HomeRoot for a little bit and it ran well but I saw only a 10 mb gain on my phone so I went back to XSlimRoot because I'm a little partial to Sense.
I love Sense too but HomeRoot is nice for VZW use then for mem.

Thanks for testing for me.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Can some of you guys try HomeRoot and leave feedback?
I am in love with it.

For speed, function and ease of use it is great.
Still maintains all the great features most want.
Diff and also nice to look at.
Root,

I think I'm staying with this one for a while. Reminds me Hlme Screen with a new flavor. Have no probs or issues yet. It takes though some time for the weather to set up no biggie.

Root,

It's going back in time and "is like driving a 57 Corvette in the Autovon Europeans always liked the Corvette's lines so, what I'm saying I like this feeling. Let you know if anything else with this new "toy".

Can you find an Avatar of an old lady driving a convertible (comic/funny type)???
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root,

I think I'm staying with this one for a while. Reminds me Hlme Screen with a new flavor. Have no probs or issues yet. It takes though some time for the weather to set up no biggie.

Root,

It's going back in time and "is like driving a 57 Corvette in the Autovon Europeans always liked the Corvette's lines so, what I'm saying I like this feeling. Let you know if anything else with this new "toy".

Can you find an Avatar of an old lady driving a convertible (comic/funny type)???
Took me some time for weather to set up the first time but after that it has been syncing in less than a minute. Probably about 10 seconds or less.
It is a really streamlined rom IMO.
So fast and easy to use.

You are wanting an avatar?

That reminds me. Have you seen this.
I laugh every time I see it.

Funny
Old 02-18-2010, 06:42 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Just a thought for those who are having problems getting the wether to update. If you are on sprint and have a sprint airave - or someone withing a couple thousand feet of where you are does - then your weather will not update properly until you are out of range of the airave. Manually entering a city will work but using the "location" weather will not.
I've tried this several times on my phone to prove it and can duplicate it every time. I either turn my airave off or go for a ride in my car and update when I'm away from my home. Then it works fine.
Just a thought.

David
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Took me some time for weather to set up the first time but after that it has been syncing in less than a minute. Probably about 10 seconds or less.
It is a really streamlined rom IMO.
So fast and easy to use.

You are wanting an avatar?

That reminds me. Have you seen this.
I laugh every time I see it.

Funny
Yep, that's real close the one I'm looking for, but in a cartoon like bugsy
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Root,

Love this agenda feature.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This mod works well with 2011
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
Old 02-18-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Would you mind posting it or a link please......
Sure no problem. It is an older version but is a black keyboard with full qwerty, compact and phone keypad.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium