PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 07:47 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

The package I used to create iRoot just got updated so when I get time to figure out the ins and outs of the new deal I will update the rom.

Glad you like it.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to gimme5
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I have not tried it but maybe.
Probably will not work with auto rotate at the same time.
Install this and se it is works with auto rotion. If not...
Try this if you have RootRotate installed, un-install it and install this cab.
Soft reset and see if it works for you.

It may not work on the new manila and I have not tested it.
That didn't work for me, but thanks for the suggestion!

Another weird problem I encountered on your ROM: I was completely unable to update my PRL manually, the phone would just reset. I had to flash back to stock, update it there, and then reflash your ROM again. Strange.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 02-18-2010, 09:10 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
That didn't work for me, but thanks for the suggestion!

Another weird problem I encountered on your ROM: I was completely unable to update my PRL manually, the phone would just reset. I had to flash back to stock, update it there, and then reflash your ROM again. Strange.
There is built in security in some builds that has not been patched.
Will look for the patch again and post it.
Forget where it is. LOL
Old 02-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Root,

Just to let you know my little red corvette in batt life is amazing, no other problems or issues found, prl/pri update worked fine, dl sms ninja and works like a charm. using phone in a regular basis and batt is at 70%, haven't tried it as modem, so that be another story. Going to work on SPB still tryhing to find where I put the blasted registration code. Ttyl.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root,

Just to let you know my little red corvette in batt life is amazing, no other problems or issues found, prl/pri update worked fine, dl sms ninja and works like a charm. using phone in a regular basis and batt is at 70%, haven't tried it as modem, so that be another story. Going to work on SPB still tryhing to find where I put the blasted registration code. Ttyl.
Awesome.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Awesome.

Root,

For you to install this SPB in download page you need to install 3.5.2 'fore hand. I'm still working on it. RT is good on this section..
1st edit
I miss his rantingsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
There is built in security in some builds that has not been patched.
Will look for the patch again and post it.
Forget where it is. LOL
Is THIS what you're looking for Bro?

This convo was going on today in SKI so I grabbed it in case it's what you're looking for?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

kid777 is a n00b

I'm using the rootrom sense 2.1 2/16 release and on the home screen there is a phone soft key. Is there a way to change that?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Raphael 800
Carrier: sprint

pau9mi is a n00b

Quote:
Getting ready to up a NEW test rom. XXXDarkRootLS
Have not had much time to test it but that is what you guys are for right? LOL

NEW Build 23529
NEW Sense 2.5 2012 FULL

Link will be up when rom is up.
Test it and let me know any issues.

All I have tested is Sense smoothness and it is SMOOTH!
Weather works from weather panel with no need to activate on home tab.
hey root, have you uploaded it yet, i didnt see it on the dl page
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Is THIS what you're looking for Bro?

This convo was going on today in SKI so I grabbed it in case it's what you're looking for?
That is it bro.
Thanks for saving me some time.
You rock

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium