PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Anyone have the net_DRG_call_history cab break the home screen with XSlimRoot? Here's the screen shot:

I want call history on the home page, and a few more program links, but neither this nor MaxManila 2.7 or 3.0 worked. Anyone know how to do this?

BTW, Awesome and fast Rom... Thanks Root!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

How do you change the weather settings?
I enabled the weather on the main Sense screen, but I cannot access settings. Both the "Update Now" and "Menu" buttons on the Weather don't work, so I can't change it to Fahrenheit.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
How do you change the weather settings?
I enabled the weather on the main Sense screen, but I cannot access settings. Both the "Update Now" and "Menu" buttons on the Weather don't work, so I can't change it to Fahrenheit.
First add your city in the clock home page
HomeTab\ Menu\scroll down to enable and push in this one
After that you can update any time in Weather Tab.

Last edited by jdm627; 02-16-2010 at 07:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Anyone have the net_DRG_call_history cab break the home screen with XSlimRoot? Here's the screen shot:

I want call history on the home page, and a few more program links, but neither this nor MaxManila 2.7 or 3.0 worked. Anyone know how to do this?

BTW, Awesome and fast Rom... Thanks Root!
For the moment any Max Manila version worked with X wait for Root to finish with 2012. Rigth now the X Roms cooked with 2011 and 2012 and this breake Max.
Meanwhile we enjoy this fantastic X Rom

Last edited by jdm627; 02-16-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
First add your city in the clock home page
HomeTab\ Menu\scroll down to enable and push in this one
After that you can update any time in Weather Tab.
Ah! Thank you, thank you. Now to figure out why domain is greyed out when configuring exchange....

::Edit: Setting it up via Activesync and disregarding Sense E-Mail setup corrected the problem.

Last edited by M3shuggah; 02-16-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

oranges311 is just getting started

hey i dont know if anyone read my post 2 pages back but i flashed to stock and seem to be ok so i guess ill try flashin back to root and see what happens.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Root and DK and the rest of the Gang!!!!

Thank you for everything for your time and efforts in making it posible. At this point it will b imposible to even "Perfect" all these wonderful Roms.
" (yes this sounded like the Oscars where the Director, Producer, Script and all its components made it posible of wining the Oscar)"

Root,

Wad able to dl XRoot and thank you once again...

Please, tell me in Settings (Main Screen) when you tap wireless controls there's a white spce in between bluetooth and wifi router... Is this ok??? Couldn't find anything in the thread. Please advice...

And now that we are all happy 'bout these wonderful Roms, Ahuskins comes about with another "Amazing Roms" too...

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-16-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:15 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root and DK and the rest of the Gang!!!!

Thank you for everything for your time and efforts in making it posible. At this point it will b imposible to even "Perfect" all these wonderful Roms.
" (yes this sounded like the Oscars where the Director, Producer, Script and all its components made it posible of wining the Oscar)"

Root,

Wad able to dl XRoot and thank you once again...

Please, tell me in Settings (Main Screen) when you tap wireless controls there's a white spce in between bluetooth and wifi router... Is this ok??? Couldn't find anything in the thread. Please advice...

And now that we are all happy 'bout these wonderful Roms, Ahuskins comes about with another "Amazing Roms" too...
That is normal as I am using a custom Comm Manager. Will check on an update for it soon.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is normal as I am using a custom Comm Manager. Will check on an update for it soon.
Now we need DarkWinewbie landing with the Oscar!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Winmo "DK" is a class act in my book.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium