PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
OK im so happy with the little time ive had this rom,2 more questions..

1.Is there a better in call volume boost? The one that comes in the rom isn't enough for my loud truck,ive also tried roots in call volume boost that i used with the NRG Rom and it doesn't seem to do anything different on this rom.

2.Wheres the donate option?

EDIT,Had to scroll all the way down for the donate,skip number 2
Thank you very much for the donation my friend.
It means a lot.

Will work on trying to find a volume booster fix.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Having boot up problems now? I ran MyPhone and went to my text msg's and the phone froze! I rebooted now the phone did a auto hard reset and now it's getting stuck at the Touch Pro screen!!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:53 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Having boot up problems now? I ran MyPhone and went to my text msg's and the phone froze! I rebooted now the phone did a auto hard reset and now it's getting stuck at the Touch Pro screen!!
That is the sign of a bad flash.
Did you flash to stock before flashing to my rom?
So far I have not had any need to flash dance with my roms but I do not know what rom you had before.

Try to flash to stock rom and make sure the device works.
Then flash back to my rom.
That should fix all the problems.
Good luck my friend.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:54 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Forgot to add RootRom0110 is up with build 28011.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

I was on another rom before I flashed to your, I"ll try that route!! Thanks!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ddeans is a n00b

I am trying to install the Titanium only version, and it will not finish customizing. I flash danced it, still no success. I even flashed to to RootRom and the customization on that finished, but then I went back to titanium only and still the customization will not finish. Do anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to get this to complete? If I do a soft reset after the customization freezes the device reboots, but will not finish its customization.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:51 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeans View Post
I am trying to install the Titanium only version, and it will not finish customizing. I flash danced it, still no success. I even flashed to to RootRom and the customization on that finished, but then I went back to titanium only and still the customization will not finish. Do anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to get this to complete? If I do a soft reset after the customization freezes the device reboots, but will not finish its customization.
I will flash it again here and make sure it works.
Try it again and let it run for a few more minutes.
There are packages that install during first setup.
It may not have froze but rather still setting up.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ddeans is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I will flash it again here and make sure it works.
Try it again and let it run for a few more minutes.
There are packages that install during first setup.
It may not have froze but rather still setting up.
I let it sit for about 10 minutes and it didn't move. Should I let it go longer?
Old 01-01-2010, 03:22 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
I let it sit for about 10 minutes and it didn't move. Should I let it go longer?
Should not take that long but try it again and let it run.
Will test it again here later.
It worked fine here when I posted it.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Should not take that long but try it again and let it run.
Will test it again here later.
It worked fine here when I posted it.
Just ran it for you Bro, customization took @ 3 minutes but it went and it's looking sweet!

@ddeans-could be a bad DL Dude, re-download and give her another shot.
If it STILL does it, try running the flash with your SD card out, this is a total guess but maybe there's a corrupt file on there that is messing with the process. If taking out the card works you'll need to back up the contents and re-format the card.
Good luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium