PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

No prob Root.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I saw a fix for Opera somewhere.
My good friend winmo posted it.
Will try to find it and test it.
It seems to only be an issue in Sense 2.1 for some reason.
If it works I will see about cooking it in.

Opera works after you enter an address but the first launch causes that error.
Here ya go Bro. If anyone want to play with it before root can look at it himself feel free, very easy. This is for Sense 2.1 only.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...93&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, I flashed to Sense 2.1 (friggen awesome!!!) and tested that manila file and it does work. The OP in that thread wrote the file so Opera would open to google. It works. If you havent already, follow that link and the instructions-easy. Your browser will now open to google.com.

EDIT: Here's another option, I wrote this file so the Browser would open to about:blank, little cleaner, little quicker than the error that was occurring.
So same instructions, open the zip, copy the manila file to windows, overwrite if prompted. It's a good idea to soft reset but I didnt have to with either the google file or my blank file.
Hope that helps.
Attachment 53498
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Messaging mod works fine for me with Max 2.7.
No more issue with calendar
Combo working prefect
I should have been more clear. The issues arise when you try to use Full Screen and the messaging mod.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Winmo,

does root 2.1 have the manila 2.5 port and does the sms work out the box w/out any mods? gave my wife my TP so I no longer have a TP. she needs for the sms 2 work out the box.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
how'd you fix them?
After many flashdance,etc,etc.
The most of the roms had for default English(United States) I always used with other roms and never changed it.

Combo and 2.1 sense roms I tested had for default Italian(Italy) and I decided in this time change to Spanish(Mexico) my native lenguage, it was my lack becuase ignored but it's a issue with Manila 2.1 and 2.5 or with lenguage dependencies.

Solution: Start\Settings\System\Regional\English(United States)\Soft reset

Original combo calendar

I used green highlight

I will looking for navy blue because I think it's more appropriate for this fantastic rom in my case.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Winmo,

does root 2.1 have the manila 2.5 port and does the sms work out the box w/out any mods? gave my wife my TP so I no longer have a TP. she needs for the sms 2 work out the box.
It's Flash N Go Bro. A most excellent ROM. Look of Sense 2.5 plus a Program Tab without the RAM hit, fast and stable. Cant imagine your wife wont think it rocks too.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:03 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Winmo,

RootRom Sense 2.1 does have Sense 2.1
It has weather and other goodies.

You are in luck because the NEW update for Sense 2.1 is just up.

NEW server so let me know how the download goes.
If it works well I will mirror all other roms and start upping all new roms right to this server and away from HotFile.

Let me know.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
After many flashdance,etc,etc.
The most of the roms had for default English(United States) I always used with other roms and never changed it.

Combo and 2.1 sense roms I tested had for default Italian(Italy) and I decided in this time change to Spanish(Mexico) my native lenguage, it was my lack becuase ignored but it's a issue with Manila 2.1 and 2.5 or with lenguage dependencies.

Solution: Start\Settings\System\Regional\English(United States)\Soft reset

Original combo calendar

I used green highlight

I will looking for navy blue because I think it's more appropriate for this fantastic rom in my case.
Love the green highlight bro.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Love the green highlight bro.
I know you had it but if not...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 5fad1e24_manila green highlight.zip (602 Bytes, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:20 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Just noticed on the screen shots after the green highlight the slider position slid down.
Did it go back up or did the highlight cause a problem?
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Just noticed on the screen shots after the green highlight the slider position slid down.
Did it go back up or did the highlight cause a problem?
Did it go back up, because I tested before with your original white and had the same experience.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium