View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I saw a fix for Opera somewhere.
My good friend winmo posted it.
Will try to find it and test it.
It seems to only be an issue in Sense 2.1 for some reason.
If it works I will see about cooking it in.

Opera works after you enter an address but the first launch causes that error.
Here ya go Bro. If anyone want to play with it before root can look at it himself feel free, very easy. This is for Sense 2.1 only.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...93&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, I flashed to Sense 2.1 (friggen awesome!!!) and tested that manila file and it does work. The OP in that thread wrote the file so Opera would open to google. It works. If you havent already, follow that link and the instructions-easy. Your browser will now open to google.com.

EDIT: Here's another option, I wrote this file so the Browser would open to about:blank, little cleaner, little quicker than the error that was occurring.
So same instructions, open the zip, copy the manila file to windows, overwrite if prompted. It's a good idea to soft reset but I didnt have to with either the google file or my blank file.
Hope that helps.
Attachment 53498
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Messaging mod works fine for me with Max 2.7.
No more issue with calendar
Combo working prefect
I should have been more clear. The issues arise when you try to use Full Screen and the messaging mod.