PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

No issues here but I have not tried the highlight mod yet.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
No issues here but I have not tried the highlight mod yet.

If i scrolled and back to Calendar 2th,4th and 15th delayed maximum one second the others inmediately.
I will flash again and let you know.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:41 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post

If i scrolled and back to Calendar 2th,4th and 15th delayed maximum one second the others inmediately.
I will flash again and let you know.
The same delayed with white
Old 12-30-2009, 02:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Sense 2.1 updated and uploading in a few.

New features:

Fixed comm manager
+Background for all
+Full weather animation on home tab
+Retractable slider.

Screenshot on post 1
Comm Mangager-check! Toggled on/off Wifi and Data connection-no problem

BG4All-check! And changed it to one of the included wallpapers-no problem, changed to a photo taken with the camera-no problem.

Full weather animation-check!

Retractable slider-check!-Very cool to have that by default

Calls, SMS, MMS, GPS, etc.....all rockin' steady!!

Opera launch error still present but I know you're working on it.
Check out the Menu button in Opera, doesnt seem to be funcioning correctly. Hitting it hazes the screen and hitting it again closes Opera. Doesnt seem to be a way to access Bookmarks. If you back up to Speed Dial screen you can add a link by tapping an open Link and then selecting a page via History.
I think I'm up to speed, is this a known dealio?
Old 12-30-2009, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Root, Great Rom!! I have a question, I am using the dark max combo rom. Is their a way to make it look like that gold home screen I saw that you posted on the energy rom. I think I downloaded 3 cabs but I only have a gold watch clock. I just liked that look it looked different, or should I flash to a rom that has that. If you could tell me which rom that is.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

geetarman is a n00b

Root:

First of all i would like to say that your sense 2.1 rom is awsome!!!

The only issue i have run into is the album. When you tap on a photo from the touch flo photo tab it opens the picture but you cannot flip through the pictures or anything else. I have to click my back button hardware key to get back. Anybody else having this problem?
Old 12-30-2009, 02:27 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
Root:

The only issue i have run into is the album. When you tap on a photo from the touch flo photo tab it opens the picture but you cannot flip through the pictures or anything else. I have to click my back button hardware key to get back. Anybody else having this problem?
Try a reset and if that doesn't work try a stock flash and then back to Sense 2.1.
I fully tested the Album so it should be fine.
Went through 3 versions till I got it right. LOL

Let me know if it still happens.
Anyone else with this issue?
Old 12-30-2009, 02:28 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Comm Mangager-check! Toggled on/off Wifi and Data connection-no problem

BG4All-check! And changed it to one of the included wallpapers-no problem, changed to a photo taken with the camera-no problem.

Full weather animation-check!

Retractable slider-check!-Very cool to have that by default

Calls, SMS, MMS, GPS, etc.....all rockin' steady!!

Opera launch error still present but I know you're working on it.
Check out the Menu button in Opera, doesnt seem to be funcioning correctly. Hitting it hazes the screen and hitting it again closes Opera. Doesnt seem to be a way to access Bookmarks. If you back up to Speed Dial screen you can add a link by tapping an open Link and then selecting a page via History.
I think I'm up to speed, is this a known dealio?
Opera 10 and Sense 2.1 do not like each other.
Will work on it more and possible add Opera 9.7 as a backup plan.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
Root:

Same issue but hardware keys work.
Tap center button to bring up Menu.
Use Dpad to scroll.

EDIT: Finger Scrolling within Sense does work.
Album does seem a bit unstable with touch interaction, pics stopped opening with touch, getting more consistency with the Dpad.

EDIT2: SR took care of opening issue.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-30-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Man, I'm SO confused. I just want a really fast and stable ROM but I don't know the difference between all of the builds and terms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium