PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 02:58 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

NEW Titanium Root coming soon.
More features than the Standard FULL Titanium in the other roms.

Home Panel main features:

Weather
Notifications
Windows Live
Fav People
Phone
Photos
Music
Opera ( Favorites )
Calendar
Email
Text messaging
Clock
Voice Mail
+Facebook including chat
+Twitter
+RSS News feed
+Program Launcher ( Fav apps )

Still working on a few bugs and minor details but it should be released soon.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:03 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Man, I'm SO confused. I just want a really fast and stable ROM but I don't know the difference between all of the builds and terms.
RootRom is the "Standard" Sense 2.5 rom.
DarkRoot is themed dark using the Dusk theme.
MaxDarkRoot is DarkRoot with Max Manila installed.
MaxDarkRoot COMBO is both... Info on first post.
RootRom Sense 2.1 is just that. Sense 2.1
NinjaRom is TF3D 2.1 without Sense.

And NOW Titanium Root is being thrown in the mix.
It is a PIMPED out Titanium rom without TF3D or Sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Wow, tripped over to see how your sense 2.1 was going and I see you have a new one with the retractable slider. COOL . I am going to try and make time to test drive it this weekend. I might help me find out if my EPST problem with ski is rom related or build related. Anyway a guy can never have to many good roms. I'll let u know how it goes.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:17 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Wow, tripped over to see how your sense 2.1 was going and I see you have a new one with the retractable slider. COOL . I am going to try and make time to test drive it this weekend. I might help me find out if my EPST problem with ski is rom related or build related. Anyway a guy can never have to many good roms. I'll let u know how it goes.
Good to see you over here and let me know what you think.

Sense 2.1 will be updated soon to try to fix Opera issues and maybe a few other minor bugs.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Good to see you over here and let me know what you think.

Sense 2.1 will be updated soon to try to fix Opera issues and maybe a few other minor bugs.
Opera is never an issue for me. I still use opera-mini 4. Its so fast and easy in my truck even on 1X. I can bring up weather cams on the mountains I drive through in seconds. I like the new opera mini but it won't let you sync speed dials . It should be standard on all versions. I'll let you know how it go.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
Root, Great Rom!! I have a question, I am using the dark max combo rom. Is their a way to make it look like that gold home screen I saw that you posted on the energy rom. I think I downloaded 3 cabs but I only have a gold watch clock. I just liked that look it looked different, or should I flash to a rom that has that. If you could tell me which rom that is.
Unzip the wallpapers. Install your favorite cab for top and bottom.
Install the picture according to your previous cab selection in menu\home wallpaper\weather wallpaper and soft reset.

Gold Theme

Last edited by jdm627; 12-30-2009 at 04:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:04 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Titanium Root 1230 is done and upload should be done later.
That should cover just about every rom I could possibly build for this device. LOL
Not including SPB or any other UI shell.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:34 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Unzip the wallpapers. Install your favorite cab for top and bottom.
Install the picture according to your previous cab selection in menu\home wallpaper\weather wallpaper and soft reset.

Nice theme my friend.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Titanium Root 1230 is done and upload should be done later.
That should cover just about every rom I could possibly build for this device. LOL
Not including SPB or any other UI shell.
C'mon quitter! Let's see an Andriod ROM!!!!!!!

Seriously Bro, you are rockin' it hardcore! Great, great stuff. Can't wait for you to put down the ovenmitts and strap on your modding gloves
Old 12-30-2009, 04:48 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
C'mon quitter! Let's see an Andriod ROM!!!!!!!

Seriously Bro, you are rockin' it hardcore! Great, great stuff. Can't wait for you to put down the ovenmitts and strap on your modding gloves
Modding will I hope come soon as you know that was always my thing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium