PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 04:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Modding will I hope come soon as you know that was always my thing.
Sense 2.1 is ready for some rootification!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:53 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sense 2.1 is ready for some rootification!
LOL
Yeah, I know my other thread needs some new mods going.
You still up for it?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:59 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
LOL
Yeah, I know my other thread needs some new mods going.
You still up for it?
Still havent learned enough cooking but I'm down with anything
Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Still havent learned enough cooking but I'm down with anything
Naw, I meant getting back to the modding that we were doing.
I can update the roms as need be but they are running pretty good now.
Hope to get some more mods done.

Have to get some ideas worked out in my head and then see if I can but them together in the mods.

I think my Ninja Mods will be hard to beat. LOL
That theme covers everything in that rom.
Original email and weather for sure.

I want to do more of that type of theme mod.
People are not using TF3D 2.1 much so many are missing out on what that theme/rom is all about.
Sad really. LMAO

That theme is the chit.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

countrymusicman411 is a n00b

Quote:
RootRom Sense 2.1 does have Sense 2.1
It has weather and other goodies.

You are in luck because the NEW update for Sense 2.1 is just up.

NEW server so let me know how the download goes.
If it works well I will mirror all other roms and start upping all new roms right to this server and away from HotFile.

Let me know.

thanks for moving away from hotfile ... the server is nice but the download is kinda slow ... downloading the new sense 2.1 ... your previous one was working great but saw the update and couldnt resist so here goes another couple hours messing around ..... man am i sleep deprived tonight but i enjoy it !
Old 12-30-2009, 05:33 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrymusicman411 View Post
thanks for moving away from hotfile ... the server is nice but the download is kinda slow ... downloading the new sense 2.1 ... your previous one was working great but saw the update and couldnt resist so here goes another couple hours messing around ..... man am i sleep deprived tonight but i enjoy it !
The download on the NEW server is slow?
Downloaded fast here and Winmo said it was lightning fast there.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:40 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrymusicman411 View Post
Like root said, i saw a lightning quick DL, fooled me into thinking it was my Premium Hotfile account. Could be traffic/network on your end. btw-i was DL to my PC. You talking PC or phone?
Old 12-30-2009, 05:55 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

NEW files page link up on first post.

Titanium and DarkRoot roms are still uploading to the new server.
One location for all my rom downloads.

It is preliminary right now and will get a face lift.
It is working and should make getting the roms much easier.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

countrymusicman411 is a n00b

Quote:
Like root said, i saw a lightning quick DL, fooled me into thinking it was my Premium Hotfile account. Could be traffic/network on your end. btw-i was DL to my PC. You talking PC or phone?
okay so the download was stuck at around 40% and then after what was like forever jumped to 80% ..... something must have went wrong i will re-download and see how it works and i was talking about downloading to my pc
Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

D/L the Sense 2.1 12/29 build earlier before going to work, FD as i was driving (my apologies if that somehow generated disturbing images for anyone...LMAO) and looking great so far!! As always, great job chef!

EDIT: I haven't ran Sashimi yet because I like to test drive new roms with just my PIM data but I couldn't make a call from the Contacts page. Gonna try to do a quick reflash to see if it resolves the issue before i do another FD.

Last edited by christian.a; 12-30-2009 at 11:46 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium