View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
After many flashdance,etc,etc.
The most of the roms had for default English(United States) I always used with other roms and never changed it.

Combo and 2.1 sense roms I tested had for default Italian(Italy) and I decided in this time change to Spanish(Mexico) my native lenguage, it was my lack becuase ignored but it's a issue with Manila 2.1 and 2.5 or with lenguage dependencies.

Solution: Start\Settings\System\Regional\English(United States)\Soft reset

Original combo calendar

I used green highlight

I will looking for navy blue because I think it's more appropriate for this fantastic rom in my case.
Love the green highlight bro.