PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
menu-customize home tab - press and hold in blank space till "add new item" appears, click that, then check the box next to something about quick links, choose how many rows you want, click apply, etc...

EDIT: this is @ Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
You have to press menu then edit home layout it is all in there.
Thanks guys (you have been thanked too). I was trying the obvious - the CHT editor and couldn't find what I was looking for. Totally didn't pay attention to the "menu" option.

After playing with that a bit, things seem to be overlapping. I'm going to go back to CHT editor and see if I'm in VGA or WVGA.

BTW, I'm on carbon root.

Thanks for the tips!

David
Old 04-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
I tried one Tacchan taskbars I will take a look at one of bilbobrians taskbars.

Thanks!
NP, the taskbar I tried was the one found HERE called CDMA bilbobrian....etc

Also, Windows Live installed fine too.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 04-18-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks guys (you have been thanked too). I was trying the obvious - the CHT editor and couldn't find what I was looking for. Totally didn't pay attention to the "menu" option.

After playing with that a bit, things seem to be overlapping. I'm going to go back to CHT editor and see if I'm in VGA or WVGA.

BTW, I'm on carbon root.

Thanks for the tips!

David
If you're on Co0kie 1.7 or 1.7.1 the VGA detection is automatic, there is no longer a setting to adjust, just fyi.

EDIT:
All Home/Lock screen items are moveable with 1.7.x so if they overlap just try tapping and sliding them around.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 04-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
NP, the taskbar I tried was the one found HERE called CDMA bilbobrian....etc

Also, Windows Live installed fine too.
I think the hyperlink is linked incorrectly.

It is linked to the CDMA TP Upgrade page.

and I edit my previous post to show what I did to get it install.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I think the hyperlink is linked incorrectly.

It is linked to the CDMA TP Upgrade page.

and I edit my previous post to show what I did to get it install.
Oops. It was supposed to take you to roots attached files. From the CDMA Upgrade page just click on the paperclip icon to find all files that have been posted in the thread.
I'll fix the link.

Edit:Link fixed, Google Chrome wouldn't let me link it for some reason

Last edited by iknowsquat; 04-18-2010 at 09:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:

David
Haha! i dont think you realize the amount of customizability (is that a word) that CHT 1.7 offers! if stuffs overlapping..move it!, go to menu - edit home tab and then move anything anywhere. also tap and hold on an object to change between its different appearance options.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
Haha! i dont think you realize the amount of customizability (is that a word) that CHT 1.7 offers! if stuffs overlapping..move it!, go to menu - edit home tab and then move anything anywhere. also tap and hold on an object to change between its different appearance options.
LOL...I just started figuring it out. Did not realize I was missing so much!

This is the Chiz!

David
Old 04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
How do I get the icons on the bottom like that? The contacts/battery monitor and etc. I'm on Redrum latest.
Menu\Edit Home Layout\Advanced and play moving wherever you want the items
Old 04-18-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Whenever I get the white square, I just slide out my keyboard then slide it back in and all is fixed. No need to soft reset.

David
Thank you David I made it again and work in this way like drdrewdownd told me too

Last edited by jdm627; 04-18-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Retired Staff

Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
Ill have to try it out. The first time. I was fine for like a long while. And then it just happened. And since then it hasnt been the same. I flashed to the new one, (I didnt dance or anything, I forgot to look), and the same thing happened within a few minutes. So I will have to dance, I am just at my uncles so the internet is slow, so it takes like forever.

I never do any mods except for the same ones I have been doing forever. A MMS&Data cab. The only new one to the bunch is the one about the issues with the signal bar, but maybe the dance will fix it. And even then its not really "mods", just cabs for programs.

And I dont think the SD card is corrupt. It has been working for ages (a year) and nothing has really been added to it with the exception of pictures. I am thinking of reformatting it though, just to make sure, because I have seen a lot of people mention it.

Ill get everything settled to night as far as dancing and what not and then report back.
Good luck. The card reformat (FAT32) is a good idea.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium