View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks guys (you have been thanked too). I was trying the obvious - the CHT editor and couldn't find what I was looking for. Totally didn't pay attention to the "menu" option.

After playing with that a bit, things seem to be overlapping. I'm going to go back to CHT editor and see if I'm in VGA or WVGA.

BTW, I'm on carbon root.

Thanks for the tips!

David
If you're on Co0kie 1.7 or 1.7.1 the VGA detection is automatic, there is no longer a setting to adjust, just fyi.

EDIT:
All Home/Lock screen items are moveable with 1.7.x so if they overlap just try tapping and sliding them around.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 04-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.