PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Thanks Jaycee and fiyah for your input and help (thanks given!), I really appreciate it.

I don't use AIM all that often but when I tried to launch it, it just returned to the main screen. Same with "Instant Messaging" and "Yahoo." Just a heads up. Otherwise this rom really is looking good!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Thanks Jaycee and fiyah for your input and help (thanks given!), I really appreciate it.

I don't use AIM all that often but when I tried to launch it, it just returned to the main screen. Same with "Instant Messaging" and "Yahoo." Just a heads up. Otherwise this rom really is looking good!
use palringo for any chat needs, its awesome
Old 03-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That may just be the NEW name for it.
Will be looking into a few more graphical mods for a next update.
=D>

David
Old 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

izzyforreal is just getting started
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM S2U2

I am running SlimRoot21_02032010_21889. How can I completely disable this "slide to unlock" thing?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Very nice Root! I spent some time on stock (waiting for a refurb) and on my own creation, I jumped in to the CarbonRoot 030210 and love it! No issues at all. Glad to come back to the edge.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Getting ready to post a FIXCAB file to post one that should fix the Live mail/Market Place issue.
Should also fix the missing settings on Start Menu.

And Three I have added the compact net tab and it will be in the next update my friend.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Very nice Root! I spent some time on stock (waiting for a refurb) and on my own creation, I jumped in to the CarbonRoot 030210 and love it! No issues at all. Glad to come back to the edge.
Awesome. Glad you like it.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Is there anyway to remove the program "Device Lock" it appears to be interfering with S2u2 even tho i selected for s2u2 to override the stock lock program.
edit: or it may be smart lock, i dont know, but i wish there was a way to only have ONE lock program on here (s2u2) and get rid of the others, because no matter what options i choose, one of the other ones (not s2u2) decides to put my phone in sleep when a call connects. i closed out s2u2 and made a phone call to test this, and it is def one of the other two lock programs (even tho i have all their options disabled, theres just no way to turn them "off")

Last edited by botnryan; 03-04-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:51 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I am cooking right now.
Made a few adjustments and removing some lock apps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

thank you good sir i appreciate it much i actually have it working for the moment after several soft resets and turning off settings-saving-turning them back on-saving. really weird :\ i dont think its a bad flash since everything else is working perfectly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium