PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 10:08 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

I thought I added voice recorder. Oops. lol
Will try to remember to add next update.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I thought I added voice recorder. Oops. lol
Will try to remember to add next update.

noob

(Sorry, I was channelling MM there for a sec)

Old 03-04-2010, 11:35 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

LMAO @ winmo
Old 03-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hmmmm. Not sure its the ROM or the google servers but I'm not able to sync my gmail calendar. Anyone else having the same problem?

Also, been playing around with all the new programs and noticed that Microsoft tag reader locks my device up. I get the moving status bar that keeps going back and forth but the device does not respond after several minutes requiring a soft reset.

Good news is that weather updates/location service is working flawlessly.

David

EDIT: Must have been a google thing because active sync and my calendar updates are working fine now. I'm a HAPPY camper!

Last edited by DaveTN; 03-05-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

I am sad to report some issues with the black screen thing mentioned earlier. It was the first time, and it hasnt happened before, so hopefully it wont again, but I just wanted to let you know. The phone was in the screen off mode, or whatever, and a call came in. It vibrated and the bottom light lit up but the screen wouldnt come on, even after hitting the power button. Before that I had also started to notice an issue with when going to landscape to portrait, the screen would turn off and I would have to turn it back on. Nothing big, but I just wanted to let ya know.

Other than that I am still in love with the ROM. battery life is amazing. It was down to 16% at about 6pm today and so i popped it on the charger and in no time it was back up to 100%. It is now 11 and I am at 70% with a couple of phone calls having been made, some bluetooth use, and some texting, which would usually kill a battery.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

haha thank god someone else had a similar issue, i was beginning to think i was retarded or something since everyone else had nothing but praise and i was running into bugs

well ill be damned...switched to CarbonRoot and everything i was having problems with on regular Root works seamlessly. :\

You will officially hear no more annoying posts from me complaining about this or that this roms perfect!

Last edited by botnryan; 03-05-2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Do we have screen shots of the new CarbonRootROM?

tsp
Old 03-05-2010, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
NEW DarkRoot uploading now.

Does not contain FULL Dusk theme this time.
Wallpaper issues with being cut off are not in this rom.
It is a very clean looking, sexy rom.
Super fast.

Wallpapers pictured in the screenshots are located in the wallpaper folder in the rom.

There ya go TSPerez move em to the current page for ya.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

The screen shots say DarkRoot but his latest ROM is called CarbonRoot. is it the same?

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
There ya go TSPerez move em to the current page for ya.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:52 AM
halfevildruid

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

aim, instant messaging, yahoo not working. just defaults back to home screen after clicking the icons. wlive, palringo and fb run fine. (carbon)

anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium