PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bow_hunt2005 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

im having the issue w/the camera where the screen goes black when tilted sideways, or i start the camera in landscape view. was there a fix for this or was it determined as a bad flash?
Old 03-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bow_hunt2005 View Post
im having the issue w/the camera where the screen goes black when tilted sideways, or i start the camera in landscape view. was there a fix for this or was it determined as a bad flash?
not a bad flash. several people mentioned this, including me. i could just tap the screen or hit the dpad button and it would be fine... or start in portrait. which rom are you running? I had the issue with dark and carbon, but im on slim 2.5 without any issue...
Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
There ya go TSPerez move em to the current page for ya.
dont' think these are accurate. These were of a dark without full dusk theme added. Root said he was going to make more graphical mods to the new carbon root...
Old 03-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
The screen shots say DarkRoot but his latest ROM is called CarbonRoot. is it the same?

tsp
Root made a comment after he posted the screenshot that he thought it needed a new name. I suggested "Carbon Root" and the rest is history.

It looks very close to the screenshot. the only difference is that the slider icons are monochrome like they were in Dusk. Also looks like he used a different font for the flip clock. Looks good and very easy to read.

This is by far my most favorite ROM....from any cook.

David
Old 03-05-2010, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Opera Mini 5 Beta 2
No Java

http://www.opera.com/mini/next/
Attached Files
File Type: cab OperaMini5.cab (993.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

broken24 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfevildruid View Post
I to am having this issue with rootroms. (just flashed carbon and don't know if I will have it this time).

BUT....

I did have the slow MMS issue with TitaniumRoot, and Iroot. But so far not with any other roots I have tried. I am getting ready to send me one from the wife's phone...

BTW, Location weather fired up right away first boot, very fast without me doing anything.... IMPRESSED! That is a first with any rom yet!

EDIT: for everyone's FYI... when installing the Alltel 4 step MMS fix SLOW, When selecting alltel from the carrier list INSTEAD of the fix... FAST. (carbon) However, some of the roms do NOT work when selecting Alltel from the server list, forcing me to still install the fix... don't know if the fix sometimes causes slow MMS but there is what I have found. Hope this helps any Alltel users.
I am having the same problem with MMS not working. I'm basically a noob so this is a noob question but, how do I select Sprint (my carrier) from the list? What list?

I'm running carbon rom, it is great by the way.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

added the numskull trans mods... and the lower dusk bar turned back into the old style blue round buttons.

Last edited by tb5...; 03-05-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

quick video i made showing off XXXDarkRoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1KGw1iVO7E
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
quick video i made showing off XXXDarkRoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1KGw1iVO7E
LOL... I just pictured the TouchPro in one of dem BET rap videos walking in slow motion wearing booty shorts and hair blowing in the wind!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
LOL... I just pictured the TouchPro in one of dem BET rap videos walking in slow motion wearing booty shorts and hair blowing in the wind!
roflmao thats funny. its as close to that as i can get!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium