View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM
broken24
Lurker

broken24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfevildruid View Post
I to am having this issue with rootroms. (just flashed carbon and don't know if I will have it this time).

BUT....

I did have the slow MMS issue with TitaniumRoot, and Iroot. But so far not with any other roots I have tried. I am getting ready to send me one from the wife's phone...

BTW, Location weather fired up right away first boot, very fast without me doing anything.... IMPRESSED! That is a first with any rom yet!

EDIT: for everyone's FYI... when installing the Alltel 4 step MMS fix SLOW, When selecting alltel from the carrier list INSTEAD of the fix... FAST. (carbon) However, some of the roms do NOT work when selecting Alltel from the server list, forcing me to still install the fix... don't know if the fix sometimes causes slow MMS but there is what I have found. Hope this helps any Alltel users.
I am having the same problem with MMS not working. I'm basically a noob so this is a noob question but, how do I select Sprint (my carrier) from the list? What list?

I'm running carbon rom, it is great by the way.