PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 03:40 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Ok here is a the completed home tab in full detailed view.
This does include red themed scroll bars,comm manager and all that.

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-08-2010 at 03:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
To turn on/off/change touch settings....
Slide to settings/all settings/Touch Responce.

I have a cab to fix the Start Menu icons on the first post. FixCab.cab
It also fixes the MarketPlace error.
Oh.... it actually on the menu button on the slider. thanks again. you would only need to install the cab if your not running manila. looks like all the settings are the when you go all settings. its funny how it there right in your face but can be overlooked so easy.

i had one other question. if i would like to change the top icons which show the bat life and 3g symbol and so on. is there a cab as well that you created? i tried the xxxrootrom and found it to not be as stable as your dark rom. the newest one.

thanks again for your hard work. i will be donating later this week. just need to find the time to setup an account.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

To change the taskbars is pretty easy.
Do a search for 6.5.x taskbar.
There are some good ones.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Damn Bro! That's KILLER! (sorry, I had to)
Amazing work, I know you've spent hours on it. Bravo
It does look like he used up a lot of blood making it. Root... if you need blood donations... I would be more than happy to donate some of my brother blood. Just say the word.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Thanks bro.
This would make a great Halloween rom.
I think it turned out really well.
Better than I thought it would actually.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

VERY NICE JOB!!!

Hi installed but I dont have wallapaer like in your posted pictures

Last edited by jdm627; 03-08-2010 at 12:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:04 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

All the wallpapers from any of my screen shots can be found on the device in the wallpaper folder.
I find it easier to change back and forth between wallpapers if I just include them in that folder.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

just wanted to report back on the new red root it seems that it is running very well on my device as far as the data connection goes. for some reason i had connection issues with the the 2/25 and the 3/2 roms not sure what was going on but glad it is back to working correctly. On another note i think this is an amazing rom as well as all the others i have used.

I do have one question as I am using the wallpaper from root's scrrenshot the white flower with the red blood, is there a way to change the font color for the messaging when viewing sms tab in touchflo i am thinking red would look nice or even black i think.

also is there a thread to skin the dialer i love the black one but with this theme a red one following the same skin format would set this rom over the roof for me.

GREAT ROM AS USUAL.

I wonder if ROOT is tired of reading great rom on every post? LOL!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
just wanted to report back on the new red root it seems that it is running very well on my device as far as the data connection goes. for some reason i had connection issues with the the 2/25 and the 3/2 roms not sure what was going on but glad it is back to working correctly. On another note i think this is an amazing rom as well as all the others i have used.

I do have one question as I am using the wallpaper from root's scrrenshot the white flower with the red blood, is there a way to change the font color for the messaging when viewing sms tab in touchflo i am thinking red would look nice or even black i think.

also is there a thread to skin the dialer i love the black one but with this theme a red one following the same skin format would set this rom over the roof for me.

GREAT ROM AS USUAL.

I wonder if ROOT is tired of reading great rom on every post? LOL!!!!
Font/color is located in Manila mode9 files.
I may see what I can do.
Have not changed font stuff on Sense 2.5 but it should be the same as 2.1

Glad you like the rom and I never get tired of reading how great my roms are.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Font/color is located in Manila mode9 files.
I may see what I can do.
Have not changed font stuff on Sense 2.5 but it should be the same as 2.1

Glad you like the rom and I never get tired of reading how great my roms are.
if i wanted to change the color i would need a manilla file editor is that correct?

if so i am thinking i will just keep the white one if noone else would like another color for the font no need for me to detour you on any creations u are working on that font thing is not a big deal anyways

thanks for the help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium