PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Thanks bro
Old 03-08-2010, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Testing this app for sms and first I made it this recomendation.
The app it's in process but working

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\Chooser"

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\PropertyPicker"

Inbox:

Conversation mode:

Details:

Contacts:

New message: (Swipe from left to right in inbox view)

Folders: (Swipe from right to left in inbox view)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602638
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slide2Send_08beta.CAB (478.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jdm627; 03-08-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:52 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Ok... for those that asked for RedRum.... I have created something NEW!
This is not IronRom but an all NEW rom.
Dusk in Blood!

I have converted ALL Dusk files to Boodly Red.
Not an easy task and it took hours but here ya go.
A few more minor edits to the graphics and it will be up.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok... for those that asked for RedRum.... I have created something NEW!
This is not IronRom but an all NEW rom.
Dusk in Blood!

I have converted ALL Dusk files to Boodly Red.
Not an easy task and it took hours but here ya go.
A few more minor edits to the graphics and it will be up.

Like always NICE work Friend
Are working all the tabs in landscape mod?
Like transparent calendar and wallpaper in landscape mod in all tabs?
It will be tonight?

Last edited by jdm627; 03-08-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Damn Bro! That's KILLER! (sorry, I had to)
Amazing work, I know you've spent hours on it. Bravo
Old 03-08-2010, 02:07 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Well... it is already morning but yes. It will be coming up very soon.
Booting up a new test build to check a few edits to the visuals and if it is where I want it then it will be up.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Had to bring back some of those old mods skills.
Felt good to get this done too.
Don't get much time to mod anymore.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b

does anyone know how to turn off the viberation when the screen gets touched? i tried to search for it and also looked around in the phone and could find the setting. verything i did see about viberation was already turned off.

also one other item. i saw earlier today on how to do a reg edit to show the setup icon in the start menu, now i can seem to find it again. if someone could point me in the right directions that would be great.

thanks for the help people.

B.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:46 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

To turn on/off/change touch settings....
Slide to settings/all settings/Touch Responce.

I have a cab to fix the Start Menu icons on the first post. FixCab.cab
It also fixes the MarketPlace error.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:32 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

RedRum is complete and uploading now.
Fully themed is Red Dusk modded my me.
It is based on the same build as the other XXX roms.
That means it is fast and strong.

I have added a few new apps like G-Light and Photo Resize.

Thinking about modding the Dusk taskbar to red as well.
If I get the time.

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-08-2010 at 03:34 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium