PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 01:00 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Root... why have you been so quiet today?

Hmmm...

tsp
Just spending time with the kids.
Been working on some updates as time permits.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

orange17 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

My touch pro hangs on the latest slim version, on reboot it gets stuck at the start screen with prd screen. I tried two other rootrom versions. Still same results. It is fine with mightyrom. I like the bright colors and rootrom interface. Any suggestions ?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This may be a dumb question but I am running standard rootrom with sense 2.5. I yesterday went back to the windows default setting in the home tab items and now want to change back to sense but I can't find the settings anywhere. Any ideas?
Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange17 View Post
My touch pro hangs on the latest slim version, on reboot it gets stuck at the start screen with prd screen. I tried two other rootrom versions. Still same results. It is fine with mightyrom. I like the bright colors and rootrom interface. Any suggestions ?
I'd try to flash without your SD card in, in case there is a corrupted file on it.
If that doesn't do it then flash a Stock ROM and then back to root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
This may be a dumb question but I am running standard rootrom with sense 2.5. I yesterday went back to the windows default setting in the home tab items and now want to change back to sense but I can't find the settings anywhere. Any ideas?
So you dont have a Settings Icon under Start? Pretty sure root cooked in the reg edit needed to bring that back but just in case check this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3840

When it's there you just need Start/Settings/Home>Items (I assume you know this part-just trying to be uber-clear )
Old 03-20-2010, 10:50 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I'd try to flash without your SD card in, in case there is a corrupted file on it.
If that doesn't do it then flash a Stock ROM and then back to root.

So you dont have a Settings Icon under Start? Pretty sure root cooked in the reg edit needed to bring that back but just in case check this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3840

When it's there you just need Start/Settings/Home>Items (I assume you know this part-just trying to be uber-clear )
I thought so too but it isn't there. Or I am just blind. Even when I go to start/tools I see nothing there that would indicate a settings tab. I don't even see a reg edit tool.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
I thought so too but it isn't there. Or I am just blind. Even when I go to start/tools I see nothing there that would indicate a settings tab. I don't even see a reg edit tool.
If there isnt a Settings Tab under Start then I'd guess you need the reg edit.

You can use Total Commander to edit the registry
Click on \\Plugins>registry then navigate from there.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:19 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Or you could run fixcab on post one.
Should add settings back.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Retired Staff

Oh yeah....that'd work too if you wanted to do it the EASY way
Old 03-20-2010, 11:29 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
If there isnt a Settings Tab under Start then I'd guess you need the reg edit.

You can use Total Commander to edit the registry
Click on \\Plugins>registry then navigate from there.
Thanks for your help! Worked great!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:35 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

That is fixed now and next updates won`t need the edit or cab.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium