PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
Thanks for your help! Worked great!
Sure, no prob. If you use Marketplace check to make sure that works. The fixcab root is talking about also has a regedit in it that will fix that if you need it.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

Market Place is also fixed on new updates to come.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Anybody experiencing slow load times with the youtube app? Might just be my connection I suppose...

EDIT: Looks to be related to the connection as I was able to get much more continuous streams from wifi.

Last edited by fiyah; 03-20-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bow_hunt2005 is a n00b

i just flashed the redrum rom n while using opera, i got the running low on memory warning for the first time ever. i havent payed much attention to this issue because i had never ran into it b4. is there an easy fix? i have a sprint touch pro. idk if that matters or not.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bow_hunt2005 View Post
i just flashed the redrum rom n while using opera, i got the running low on memory warning for the first time ever. i havent payed much attention to this issue because i had never ran into it b4. is there an easy fix? i have a sprint touch pro. idk if that matters or not.
Are you closing your apps from the task manager?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:57 PM
N00b

mnxd9 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Market Place is also fixed on new updates to come.
Does that mean you're updating a 2.1 theme?
Old 03-20-2010, 10:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bow_hunt2005 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Are you closing your apps from the task manager?
yes i do. the only other thing open was the text msg. it hasnt happened again yet but it was just weird after running these roms for so long n never having a prob like that.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

wow. your roms truely are amazing. i have no issues, ever. lol.

i was just curious if anyone knew how to change the image on the "start screen". like the screen with all of the icons/apps. its the clock image, which is fine, i just like it to match my primary background.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
wow. your roms truely are amazing. i have no issues, ever. lol.

i was just curious if anyone knew how to change the image on the "start screen". like the screen with all of the icons/apps. its the clock image, which is fine, i just like it to match my primary background.
Start/Settings/Home(or Today) then check Use this picture as the background, then click the Browse button at the bottom to find your image of choice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:47 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnxd9 View Post
Does that mean you're updating a 2.1 theme?
Nope.
Just edited my files to work. LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium