PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 01:54 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

Thank you my friend.
Working on NEW sys for you guys.
23547 but the date and version info isn't wanting to stick for some reason.
Trying a test run in the kitchen.
Probably won't try it tonight but it is cooking.
Not sure if it will work correctly or not yet.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:20 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

NEW build will not be ready tonight.
Giving me a fit and being a biatch... LOL
Will work on it more later.
MS changes things on the new builds and I have to track it all down and sort it out.
It isn't a big deal because 23540 rocks already.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Wanted to say thanks again to all of you that have sent donations.
Thank you.

Didn't want to seem ungrateful just been really busy lately.
I won't be doing my night time updates anymore because I start a new job on the night shift.
I will do my best to keep everything updated but it may come slower as in not all the roms at once. LOL

Just updated PocketRar to the new version.
Working on a NEW sys build right now as well.
Will try to keep all of you on the cutting edge.
@ ROOT-

Congrats on the job, man. I finally got my old job back after being laid off back in September. NEW 3/15 SLIM ROCKS! That sucka screams! What did you do? Battery life is amazing. Flashed last night at 1115 and bat was at 37% preflash. Let all customizations run and ran Sashimi and this morning at 714 my bat is only down to 34%. That is amazing.

On a side note, have you seen the Call History tab for Sense? I saw it over at xda in Vetvito's newest ROM. Pretty slick.

Your ROMS rock, as usual. They are the best out there!
Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Yeah I thought about looking into it.
Tried it once and it did not work on 2012.
Cookie mod gives us call history on home tab though.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Yeah I thought about looking into it.
Tried it once and it did not work on 2012.
Cookie mod gives us call history on home tab though.
it works on 2012. there is a diamond rom featuring 2012 with the call history tab. the same chef that helped us with the dusk wallpaper includes it in his rom. fyi
Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

JeffersonDavis is a n00b

These RootRoms are the best, even for us crippled VZW folks.

I have been playing with the 0309 titaniumroot and so far so good, the only thing so far is when I add contacts that were restored with PIMBackup to the JMLLauncher bar it will only dial the area code when pressed.

Contacts added manually work OK.

Is there a configuration that I'm missing

Thanks

EDIT: It looks like the problem applies to contacts, where the number has the area code in parentheses.

Last edited by JeffersonDavis; 03-16-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: update
Old 03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Does anyone have a phone for sale cheap?
My GF is on her 7th Palm Centro since Oct.
They want $100 ded to replace this one.
Just starting a new job in a week so I do not have a lot to spend.

We really do not want the same model again but something comparable to it.
After 7 devices of the same model it kinda puts us off a bit on that device.

Send PMs please if you have anything.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Does anyone have a phone for sale cheap?
My GF is on her 7th Palm Centro since Oct.
They want $100 ded to replace this one.
Just starting a new job in a week so I do not have a lot to spend.

We really do not want the same model again but something comparable to it.
After 7 devices of the same model it kinda puts us off a bit on that device.

Send PMs please if you have anything.
Sent you a PM about my sprint 6800 mogul

David
Old 03-16-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Here's my callhistory tab, and it works great! I think it's a definite plus. It saves some home screen space by not having to have co0kie's call history up on the screen. Thus far I've not had any ill side effects because of it. I've been using it for a while now.

It's definitely worth revisiting Root. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623819

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-16-2010 at 01:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The wall paper with "red ball"

@jdm,

any chance you can convert this jpeg to a png file less than 150K in size? I am trying to convert this to an animated background and I dont have photoshop.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium