PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Running HomeRoot and battery seems to be great.
Granted I do have an extended battery but still.
Took the phone off charge around 9 am.
Have made and received calls, texts, been surfing and had Palringo running much of the day plus checking weather.
I have 50% charge left.
Root,

Batt life on home root is superb, just to mention it again to you since I live in a Roaming area.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Gizelle,

yes i change it five different times picking from different folders like my doc, pics and wallpapers.

edit: here are some screenies
Christain,

With these I have no probs. It is with actually SPB backgrounds options which you can choose from online catalogue, picture file or gallery. Yes i can change using Root wallpapers.

Sorry, that was the only option i didn't try because I was using the trial version. Testing darkslim ATM but will switch back shortly.

edit: FWIW, i did install spb with dark slim and was able to change the background from one i downloaded from SPB.
Christian and Root,

I used SPB with other roms and no probs with SPB background options. Could be some compatibility with the Home Root build. Though, I found a way to bypass this, if I want SPB background to change, what I did was as much as I could dl the online catalogue which bckgnds I wanted and then, those dl bckgnds are automatically transfered to local galeery folder. There, you can choose what you want without problem.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Root,

The only I'll be trying to change is the pagecount for either professional and lifestyle layout. I'll have to look in RSTG thread to find out how to do it. I remember he posted how to regedit so there'll be 7 page count.

1st edit:
I remember doing so and turning the phone into iphone look alike...

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-21-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Root,

The only I'll be trying to change is the pagecount for either professional and lifestyle layout. I'll have to look in RSTG thread to find out how to do it. I remember he posted how to regedit so there'll be 7 page count.

1st edit:
Why turn your Corvette into a Pinto?

Asked my daughter the same thing, but she still insists on iRoot.

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Quote:
Root,

1st edit:
Why turn your Corvette into a Pinto?

Asked my daughter the same thing, but she still insists on iRoot.
Not turning it into a Pinto, it is too c how much and how far I can go. Push it to the limit to c how versatile it is, how much of the heat it can take and if it can withstand it.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
I like this also. I am using max dark root but i am curious to change the clock and the four icons above the slider how can i do these things?
Bunch of clocks

edit: solved.

Last edited by blackangst; 02-21-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:37 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Any clock must match manila version.
Sense 2.1 ckocks only work correctly on Sense 2.1 and so on.
Is you use an old tf3d 2.1 clock on Sense 2.1 you will lose weather or it just won't show at all probably.
Sense 2.5 clocks to Sense 2.5.

To respond to an earlier post about bg4all.
Bg4a has to match manila version and not any Sense 2.5 bg4all will work on every Sense 2.5.
Old 1921 bg4all won't work on 2011/2012.
Look at version numbers if you can find one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Bah I think I knew that. Thanks for the quick reply I'll look for some 2.5 clocks

Ive been using slimroot for 24 hours now, finally got everything the way I like it. Ive been on a ROM frenzy for a month now lol but decided as much as I like the features of MAX and all, I was finding 70% of the programs preinstalled I never used, and I really wanted something faster. So slimroot is working well. On a Sprint TP with no programs open Im sitting at 63% program memory used (135MB/216MB).
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edit: nevermind

Last edited by blackangst; 02-21-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

What does HomeRoot use for user navigation? I'm confused because it has tabs but no TF3D. How can that be? It seems to be prime for a MS download also.

Also I know it has few programs in it but I don't mind installing the programs that I use. It's even easier now that Root has included a page with all the important program links.

TIA,
tsp

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium