PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Volume Control
Soft restet after installed
Attached Files
File Type: cab VolumeKeys-0.4.1.CAB (81.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrijack View Post
Running XRootRomLS_02152009_23518 on CellularSouth network in Memphis TN area.

I have run into a unique problem. When sending a text from a contact card if I choose a different choice of word in the predictive line it will kick me completely out of the message, all the way back to the contact display.

Another issue that I isolated to a program caused problem: I installed System 7 email sync software. Worked flawlessly the first day, then in the middle of the second day I took my phone from the holster and it was stuck on the white rootrom/htc screen, rebooted multiple times and it would not boot past this screen. Hard reset fixed it right up.

Otherwise it runs great, no evident problems as long as I don't load System 7 or choose a different word in a text message.

Just my observations,
Jack

Hmm lets see. Memphis. Heart of the bible belt...maybe dont use those kind of words?

Kidding, of course
Grrrrr. LOTS of us Tennesseeans running Root Roms.

Just kidding about the "Grrrr" of course.

David
Old 02-21-2010, 11:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Busy day tomorrow but I am going to try and get some testing done late tomorrow.
Probably trim down many apps now that they are posted on the files page and also try and update some other apps.
Will try to focus on 2012 and also some over due Titanium and others if I can swing it.

Home everyone had a great weekend.
Spent the weekend with my three girls so it was nice.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

A few updates I am working on if I can get them all done and added.

CleanRAM 1.9.4
FaceBook 1.1.0.14
+Resco Explorer 2010/Resco Reg edit
+S2P 0.80
S2U2 2.30
Midomi Music ID 1.6.57
Opera 10 b3
Google Maps 4

Maybe others but that is what I am shooting for right now.
S2U2 2.30 gave me problems last time I tried updated so we will see how this goes. LOL]
Hope to have 2012 working up to standards.

Last edited by rootlinux; 02-22-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
A few updates I am working on if I can get them all done and added.

CleanRAM 1.9.4
FaceBook 1.1.0.14
+Resco Explorer 2010
+S2P 0.80
S2U2 2.30
Midomi Music ID 1.6.57
Opera 10 b3
Google Maps 4

Maybe others but that is what I am shooting for right now.
S2U2 2.30 gave me problems last time I tried updated so we will see how this goes. LOL]
Hope to have 2012 working up to standards.
We will have a new Rom tonight?
I was disconnected like you know for my computer but now it's working perfect 64 bits.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I am trying to work on it tonight.
If it works I will post it but if not I will work on it more tomorrow.
Will be out most of the day so it will be late tomorrow before I can get back to it.
Lots of bugs to work out on this one.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:21 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Test build looks pretty good.
All tabs are working in landscape.
Tested Weather, GPS in Google Maps 4, Opera Mobile 10 b3 is working fine as default browser, SMS send and receive with Manila fine.

Gonna cook one more to clean up a little on the start menu and then it will be upped tonight/morning. LOL
Default wallpaper is still cut off but change it to anything else and it will be perfect.
Will work on that later.

All updated/added apps seem to be working fine.
To get the other apps that have been removed go to the files page.
Will set page pool at 0 so change it to whatever you want after download.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member

Smile Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Test build looks pretty good.
All tabs are working in landscape.
Tested Weather, GPS in Google Maps 4, Opera Mobile 10 b3 is working fine as default browser, SMS send and receive with Manila fine.

Gonna cook one more to clean up a little on the start menu and then it will be upped tonight/morning. LOL
Default wallpaper is still cut off but change it to anything else and it will be perfect.
Will work on that later.

All updated/added apps seem to be working fine.
To get the other apps that have been removed go to the files page.
Will set page pool at 0 so change it to whatever you want after download.
Ok I will wait
Old 02-22-2010, 01:33 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

It is Sense 2.5 Manila 2012 wm 6.5.5 23529

S2U2 2.30 is not assigned to the send key by default yet so just go into settings/Personal/Buttons and change it.

I will check back in tomorrow and see how it is working and work on any issues if there are any tomorrow night.
If there are no big issues I will work on updating some more roms.

Rom coming tonight is XXXDarkRootLS 2012 23529
I have only been testing it for about an hour or less but seems ok to release.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:04 AM
VIP Member

Hi I was experienced some problems with Active Sync with the most of the Rom's now Im on darkroot Sense 2.1 0212 and experienced the same problem like with the others 2.5
The synchronization it's not automatic'and started after long time some times I had to turn off and turn o for a good synchronization.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium