PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 11:28 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
Root, keep up the great work friend. Check under your pillow, you got a visit from the DONATION FAIRY last night. I wish I could do more, but being unemployed has its drawbacks. LOL. I'll send more when I can. Lookin' forward to the NEW NEW ROM you have in the works.
Much thanks my friend.
Trust me I understand the unemployed part.
No fun indeed.
Best of luck and best wishes in the job hunt.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
I like this Avator, Thanx!!!!
Thought you would like that one.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey root, small donation on it's way. I know, not a big amount but for now, but it's what I can afford in this expense category!!
Keep up the great work!!

Last edited by gorocket1981; 02-19-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Hey root what do I need to do to get weather to work on XRootRomLS_02152009_23518 the update now doesn't work.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Hey root what do I need to do to get weather to work on XRootRomLS_02152009_23518 the update now doesn't work.
On the home screen, hit "menu"-->"weather settings" and check the boxes. I also clicked "enable my location" from the home screen menu.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Playing around with the NEW rom I found some issues that have to be fixed before I upload it.
I think while I was tweaking and fixing some things in it I broke something else important. LOL
Man, I know the feeling all too well...

Quote:
Bare with me while I fix everything.
Hmmm, no, I'm not getting naked.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:55 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Lol
Old 02-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok getting frustrated. Active Sync won't connect. I've reflashed. What do I try next.....
Old 02-19-2010, 02:53 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

What rom are you on.
I tested all roms with sync by pulling snapshots off device. Had no issues.
What have tried?
Old 02-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP

XRootRomLS_02152009_23518

I'm flash dancing again to see if something is goofy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium