PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root,

I had to go bck to Ski. Couldn't find setting option for the phone to turn off. Can u explain??? Flshdnc b4 dl Max Silver.
FROM SKI THREAD:
Quote:
It powers off the phone.
OK, so your phone is OFF, completely?
I had this happen one time earlier today. I thought it was just my phone and possibly some corrupt files on my SD card.
I soft reset and the phone has been running fine all day.
How many times did this happen to you?

I did lose the SMS notification sound but a soft reset fixed it. root is aware and is working on it.

EDIT-If it's happening more than the one time I saw then, yes, it could be a bad dl, or maybe some SD files are corrupted.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 02-09-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

does anyone have root's sip change he uses in his loaded room, not any old sip change the one he uses .

Thx
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

4 times, That's why I blv bad dl considering my Laptop having Temper Tantrum the last minute....
Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Going to rdl and c what happens....
Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
4 times, That's why I blv bad dl considering my Laptop having Temper Tantrum the last minute....
OK, I'd go with a fresh DL and start over-sorry.
If it happens AGAIN then I'd try backing up your SD, reformat it, and add files back SLOWLY to see if you can pinpoint the issue. A pain, yes but if something is corrupted on your card and you add files back too quickly you won't know which little bugger it is

EDIT: HA! Great minds think alike
Old 02-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, I'd go with a fresh DL and start over-sorry.
If it happens AGAIN then I'd try backing up your SD, reformat it, and add files back SLOWLY to see if you can pinpoint the issue. A pain, yes but if something is corrupted on your card and you add files back too quickly you won't know which little bugger it is

EDIT: HA! Great minds think alike
Well, that's the thing, I'm dl from puter not sd card. Used winrar.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

By the way there r 2 Win 7 which one did u dl?????????
Old 02-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
By the way there r 2 Win 7 which one did u dl?????????
The .653 version-those are the versions for 23xxx/28xxx-Start on bottom Left. The .615 versions are for 21xxx builds or Start on TOP Left.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasmaz View Post
HI i like the rom... I changed theme accidentally to pewter 6.1 and now i have this gray bar on the bottom how can i get rid of the gray bar?
Well if you've tried selecting Dusk again and it wont work you may have to hard reset. That's a common result when the themes get messed up.
Is the gray bar on all screens or only Manila/Sense screens?
If it's only in Sense (or wth, even if it's not) you could try turning Sense off, re-select Dusk theme, soft rest and then restart Sense. It's a long shot but worth it if it saves you from hard resetting.
Good luck.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The .653 version-those are the versions for 23xxx/28xxx-Start on bottom Left. The .615 versions are for 21xxx builds or Start on TOP Left.
So u dl .653. I'm waiting since this is a big boy for last hrd reset b4 dl win 7..

Hands on deck here we go.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium