PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 02:43 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Silver is up.
Redrum is uploading.
Working on Dark and then maybe Carbon and Deco.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Silver is up.
Redrum is uploading.
Thank you Friend downloading Silver
Old 03-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Silver is up.
Redrum is uploading.
while you are in the kitchen, can u consider throwing out the next update with the facebook tab?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007
Old 03-27-2010, 04:33 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
while you are in the kitchen, can u consider throwing out the next update with the facebook tab?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007
I will see about getting it into an update soon.
Just looked at the files and I will have to convert it to a kitchen package,'
Should not be a big deal but I am almost done with all the rom updates.
If I add that it should be in all roms.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

How is the world of root? It's been almost a month since I got my TP replaced and I must be honest, I don't miss it. :P
Old 03-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond pro
Carrier: sprint

em1davis is a n00b
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 11 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Not at the present moment but I did in the past. Try removing your micro SD card and reflashing.
First, flash to the stock sprint ROM then to the custom rom of your choice. (I love the Carbon Root)
I ended up having a bad SD card and switching to a new one solved many of my problems.
Alternatively, your phone may be going bad. Lets just hope its the SD card.

EDIT: Just noticed in your sig line that you have a "touch diamond pro". If you are trying to flash Touch Pro roms to a diamond, there is your problem. Toouch and diamond use different roms.

David
Thanks, flashing back to Stock seems to have fixed all my issues. I have the Touch Pro sprint at one point was calling it the touch diamond pro. Man I was worried for a while there that my phone was toast.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b

yup. If i remove the card and put it back it it works again. It's like it lags because its trying to load the files to display.

Not a huge deal just wondering if anyone else had this issue. Could be my card as well. Had it for 3 years now.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

initial thoughts on the new redum:

1) ask for a settings icon on the start menu!?! & root gives us two! hahaha (can we remove the one that takes us to the "settings tab" of Sense2.5?)
2) no menu enhancement
3) the secondary menu's are working great now, of course without enhancement
4) one item in the "phone" folder, couldn't GoVoMo just go in tools or applications? (nitpicking) same for everything in "social" too since the folder isn't skinned

i know i can re-arrange the start menu several ways, just trying to help make it the best
Old 03-27-2010, 06:28 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
initial thoughts on the new redum:

1) ask for a settings icon on the start menu!?! & root gives us two! hahaha (can we remove the one that takes us to the "settings tab" of Sense2.5?)
2) no menu enhancement
3) the secondary menu's are working great now, of course without enhancement
4) one item in the "phone" folder, couldn't GoVoMo just go in tools or applications? (nitpicking) same for everything in "social" too since the folder isn't skinned

i know i can re-arrange the start menu several ways, just trying to help make it the best
1. Yes you can remove it.
2. That was what was messing with some of the menus.
Removed for now as it is better to have working menus.
3. See above.
4. I keep GoVoMo there as it is actually a dialer and I use it often.
Will probably skin the folder later.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:29 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Working on Deco now and then all roms will be updated.
Uploading now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium