PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

XXXRootRomLS (02/24/10):

Ok, it looks as though once the battery and bluetooth packages are cooked in, and the READING email issue is fixed (or WM build changed), we will have a pretty flawless ROM. Super fast and no crashes or hiccups.

EDIT: Message Tab > New Message > Menu > Add Recipient & Message Tab > All Messages > Menu > New Message > Menu > Add Recipient Both ways ends up with an empty/white contact list. I can click at random on the white screen where the contacts should be and I will get one, I just can't see which contact or which of their numbers I am picking. You can type the person's name in the "To" field, but cannot pick an alternate number to send the message to. Going to WM conacts, or HTC Contacts and texting from there works fine. Have not tried MMS yet.

Last edited by RyanMayo; 02-25-2010 at 09:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
XXXRootRomLS (02/24/10):

Ok, it looks as though once the battery and bluetooth packages are cooked in, and the READING email issue is fixed (or WM build changed), we will have a pretty flawless ROM. Super fast and no crashes or hiccups.

EDIT: Message Tab > New Message > Menu > Add Recipient & Message Tab > All Messages > Menu > New Message > Menu > Add Recipient Both ways ends up with an empty/white contact list. I can click at random on the white screen where the contacts should be and I will get one, I just can't see which contact or which of their numbers I am picking. You can type the person's name in the "To" field, but cannot pick an alternate number to send the message to. Going to WM conacts, or HTC Contacts and texting from there works fine. Have not tried MMS yet.

To fix the contact list when sending a text, use registry editor and delete the following folders:

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\Chooser"

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\PropertyPicker"
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE

deseagle07 is just getting started

Great work on ya latest DarkRom but how do i get the weather animation to work on home screen, it works in weather tab but not home screed. Thanks in Advance
Old 02-25-2010, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
XXXRootRomLS (02/24/10):

It's a problem with 2012 packages and for sure our chef will fix it son
I am using like this and work well for me

Last edited by jdm627; 02-25-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
Great work on ya latest DarkRom but how do i get the weather animation to work on home screen, it works in weather tab but not home screed. Thanks in Advance
On Home screen, pick a Weather Wallpaper, should work fine.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
It's a problem with 2012 packages and for sure our chef will fix it son
I am using like this and work well for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
To fix the contact list when sending a text, use registry editor and delete the following folders:

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\Chooser"

"HKLM\Security\Contacts\PropertyPicker"
accessing's fix worked for me
Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started

Is there an easier way to crop pictures for contacts? I have several pictures I want for my contacts, but the problem is it automatically picks the center of the image. So I am left with usually 1 eye, a nose and a mouth of my contact. It doesn't use the whole image. I know this isn't a problem specific with root's rom (happened on ski) but was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

I just tried iRoot.... nice rom! I was curious about an e-mail icon though.... why isn't there one?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:53 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
accessing's fix worked for me
I will cook this in if the new build has this issue.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:54 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
I just tried iRoot.... nice rom! I was curious about an e-mail icon though.... why isn't there one?
What do you mean email icon?
There is an email icon on the weather panel app on the home screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium