PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Systom
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
Alright, I'm gonna flashdance XXXDarkRoot again and see if the problem still exists with the camera stuff, will keep everyone posted.
Nope, still same camera problems, crap.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrstlngstud145 View Post
ok so i am running the DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot combo rom on uscc and i have tried to send and receive mms and neither of them work, they say they send but it has been a couple days now since i sent them and the receiver doesnt have them and when i attempt to receive them it says it cannot be downloaded...

I have gone into mms options and tried all of the provided servers and all of them show the same results

Can someone please help me with this problem
Well I am on USCC as well and just about an hour ago received a mms (i dont use them all that often) and it worked fine. I havent tried sending any so I am not sure. Maybe it was a bad flash?
Old 03-02-2010, 03:05 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

NEW DarkRoot uploading now.

Does not contain FULL Dusk theme this time.
Wallpaper issues with being cut off are not in this rom.
It is a very clean looking, sexy rom.
Super fast.

Wallpapers pictured in the screenshots are located in the wallpaper folder in the rom.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Also this looks like a sweet skin, anyone know how I can install this without screwing up MMS? Or how to install it and fix the MMS?
That's part of what I fixed. MMS should work fine (or at least the way standard MMS does.) Give it a shot you can always uninstall it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (7.6 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
That's part of what I fixed. MMS should work fine (or at least the way standard MMS does.) Give it a shot you can always uninstall it.
It shows up inside of the text when I send out, but when others send me an MMS, it doesn't show up inside of the same text box, instead it goes into it's own text box with the same number and everything and asks if you want to download it, and it won't download it. Same problem I had with other skins as well, installing over Root's roms of course. Care to verify if this problem exists or if it's just me?
Old 03-02-2010, 03:35 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Have you selected you carrier in message options?
There should not be any problems with sms or mms.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have you selected you carrier in message options?
There should not be any problems with sms or mms.
How do I reach this menu exactly? Yeah, the normal rootrom's MMS/SMS work great, but after installing the skins is where I have the problems I typed about--but it could be because of this carrier option, so I'll try that once I find it. Great work by the way, awaiting the new XXXDarkRoot, hoping it fixes my weird camera issues though.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:53 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I have not had any camera issues.
Will try to check it more and see if I can create any. lol
Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Still can't find this messaging options with the carrier change for the life of me(I go to the messaging tab/menu button/options/I see accounts/messaging/storage card=???,) even searched this thread for "carrier" and no explanations anywhere.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It shows up inside of the text when I send out, but when others send me an MMS, it doesn't show up inside of the same text box, instead it goes into it's own text box with the same number and everything and asks if you want to download it, and it won't download it. Same problem I had with other skins as well, installing over Root's roms of course. Care to verify if this problem exists or if it's just me?
Just tested again, and it's working fine for me. Did you install the arcsoft cab (Sprint MMS)? Not sure if Root cooked it in. I think this is the one I use.

What exactly are you seeing? I'm not sure what you mean by 'It's won text box' Outgoing is blue, incoming green. You should see an orange and blue icon with a blue box around it. When you click it it should load the mms (assuming it's been downloaded). If it hasn't downloaded, it's a data issue, not the skin.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium