View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
menu-customize home tab - press and hold in blank space till "add new item" appears, click that, then check the box next to something about quick links, choose how many rows you want, click apply, etc...

EDIT: this is @ Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
You have to press menu then edit home layout it is all in there.
Thanks guys (you have been thanked too). I was trying the obvious - the CHT editor and couldn't find what I was looking for. Totally didn't pay attention to the "menu" option.

After playing with that a bit, things seem to be overlapping. I'm going to go back to CHT editor and see if I'm in VGA or WVGA.

BTW, I'm on carbon root.

Thanks for the tips!

David