PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Lots of complaints over on the XDA side of things about the lock (even though I said it was only a proof of concept), about the taskbar (about 50/50), and about the boot-up sound (at this point I pretty much include it just because it upsets people. Ha).

But anyways, copy/paste from xda:

Ok... I give.

How can I de-freshen fresh rom?

http://geekfor.me/fixes/mod-de-fresh-1-0/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Lots of complaints over on the XDA side of things about the lock (even though I said it was only a proof of concept), about the taskbar (about 50/50), and about the boot-up sound (at this point I pretty much include it just because it upsets people. Ha).

But anyways, copy/paste from xda:

Ok... I give.

How can I de-freshen fresh rom?

http://geekfor.me/fixes/mod-de-fresh-1-0/
Can't please everyone haha. Looks good to me! I will not be de-freshing.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I agree. It looks great to me. I prefer the boot screen you have now to the other animation.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I agree. It looks great to me. I prefer the boot screen you have now to the other animation.
i like the boot screen, nice to have color in the taskbar. ( im assuming the battery is a 10% change)
lockscreen is pretty ugly, but hell im not complaining.
love what you do, thanks man!
enjoy your 4 days away!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i like the boot screen, nice to have color in the taskbar. ( im assuming the battery is a 10% change)
enjoy your 4 days away!
Lock screen was "proof of concept" I am pretty sure. He said he wanted to see what he could do with it and he is planning to make some changes.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Lock screen was "proof of concept" I am pretty sure. He said he wanted to see what he could do with it and he is planning to make some changes.
oh no doubt. just letting the man know.
thanks for the update!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
enjoy your 4 days away!
Our phone is actually 20% increments and I haven't found any hack to try and fix that. I left the battery % in there for now but I'm sure people will go "wtf i just lost 20%". Bug!!!

I just added an update.zip to remove the big lock but keep the clear lockscreen until I make something better after vaca. Check the blog or link above.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Our phone is actually 20% increments and I haven't found any hack to try and fix that. I left the battery % in there for now but I'm sure people will go "wtf i just lost 20%". Bug!!!

I just added an update.zip to remove the big lock but keep the clear lockscreen until I make something better after vaca. Check the blog or link above.
alright cool.

after installing Blue water theme, i got a bunch of force close errors, count boot up phone corrrectly, may want to put that in the notes.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Flip! It's looking good, installing and loading as we speak. I'll hold the judgement on the lock Thanks for the update and enjoy your days off, we'll hold the fort down for ya.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Yes I just update it normally
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development