PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:37 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Bump - 1.0 released. I will be out of town for 4 days so try not to break anything while I'm gone. And no parties!
Thanked, and thanks!! It is slick, I can speak from experience!! Hahaha... You are the man!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:17 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Athlet1c is gonna Flip when he gets up and sees this hahaha! Woot!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashing now!! Wooohooo! Thanks ALOT man!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I have not flashed this yet but I plan to. Does anyone know if some of the stock apps have been removed with this version like the previous version? If so does the cdma installer 2 work with this rom as well?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Just finished flashing. Thanks for a great rom. I really love the new boot screen sequence(i just had to reboot it several times so I could enjoy the boot screen repeatedly) and the icons. I do have a question. I didn't notice if this was the case with the stock icons or not but I have noticed that if I am connected via 3g and then also connect the wifi, the 3g icon is replaced with the wifi and visa versa. I was just wondering if this also happens on the stock icons. Just a question and in no way a complaint. Great job!!!!

One thing to NOT do: Don't flash the fresh water theme with this rom. I did this and I got fc's like crazy. Clearing the cache didn't help so you will either have to flash the rom again or restore your nandroid backup if you make one after flashing.

Last edited by ElAguila; 12-10-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yea, 3g is replaced by WiFi normally.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I have not flashed this yet but I plan to. Does anyone know if some of the stock apps have been removed with this version like the previous version? If so does the cdma installer 2 work with this rom as well?
Yes, all the same apps have been removed. And yes, the stock app installer v2 should work just fine. If it doesn't then let me know. I didn't do the deodex process on any of the apps that installs though. That won't affect you, I'm just saying it out loud because it's something I need to remember to do for the next release of that prog. Putting it on my mind map now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Just finished flashing. Thanks for a great rom. I really love the new boot screen sequence(i just had to reboot it several times so I could enjoy the boot screen repeatedly) and the icons. I do have a question. I didn't notice if this was the case with the stock icons or not but I have noticed that if I am connected via 3g and then also connect the wifi, the 3g icon is replaced with the wifi and visa versa. I was just wondering if this also happens on the stock icons. Just a question and in no way a complaint. Great job!!!!

One thing to NOT do: Don't flash the fresh water theme with this rom. I did this and I got fc's like crazy. Clearing the cache didn't help so you will either have to flash the rom again or restore your nandroid backup if you make one after flashing.
Yea, like thacounty says it does that automatically. Your 3g actually disconnects if you have a good wifi signal. If you go in to Settings < Wireless you will see that mobile data says available as backup or something like that, instead of connected.

Edit: Holy crap. It's been downloaded 110 times and I just released it 5 hours ago at like 4:30am. ha. But I always like when there's been that many downloads and no reports of bugs.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thanks for the info. Any possibility of you updating the fresh water theme when you have time to work with this rom?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Used many Smartphone Devices, but I have EVOlved

forty01 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to forty01 Send a message via MSN to forty01 Send a message via Yahoo to forty01 Send a message via Skype™ to forty01

That's because it appears to be flawless so far for the most part. I flashed and haven't run into any issues as of yet. Another great release and so quickly. It's crazy as to what you two have accomplished in such a short time frame and the hours you have applied to make that happen. Again, thanks and I'm sure you'll hear more of that. So loving everything and no issues. What more can you ask for... until we can get 2.0 with all this, lol
See ya back in 4 days, all is much appreciated.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I agree completely. I was a little leary giving up my winmo as I liked customized roms but the Fresh rom has made this a treasure for me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development