PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
.....and someone said something about a new leaked OTA???? anyone have a link? If someone can get me a link, I'll crank out a new ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
humm...remember tho. he said he was moving and wouldn't have a lot of time for this anymore. so.... don't get your hopes up.
For a news writer you're not very up on current events.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
For a news writer you're not very up on current events.

I was kinda thinking the same thing
Old 09-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

hello guys there a chance for somebody with really good photoshop knowledge that can create OMJ rom signature logo like the once that people are ussing to show virus, snap, CM6, fresh, i think should be nice right
Old 09-15-2010, 11:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
hello guys there a chance for somebody with really good photoshop knowledge that can create OMJ rom signature logo like the once that people are ussing to show virus, snap, CM6, fresh, i think should be nice right
i got 5 on it.. i always said we need an OMJ boot like what the diamond rom had
but its OMJ's rom he needs to decide what he wants it to be

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 09-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
i got 5 on it.. i always said we need an OMJ boot like what the diamond rom had
but its OMJ's rom he needs to decide what he wants it to be
that sound nice too but i talkin about like the once that you have whit he number simbol for we can use it for signature
Old 09-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
that sound nice too but i talkin about like the once that you have whit he number simbol for we can use it for signature
Well I'm hurt! After I spent minutes slaving away to create the masterpiece in my sig for OMJ.....at least OMJ digs it. He can appreciate true art!

LOL

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-16-2010 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:

oh i get ya.. lol
Old 09-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Well I'm hurt! After I spent minutes slaving away to create the masterpiece in my sig.....at least OMJ digs it. He can appreciate true art!

LOL
thats what im talking about, could you create one of those like the once that you create for virus, probably you can ad some flames comming out from OMJ letters
Old 09-16-2010, 01:11 AM
N00b

what the background image gonna be?
Old 09-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
thats what im talking about, could you create one of those like the once that you create for virus, probably you can ad some flames comming out from OMJ letters
I did NOT create the one for Virus!!! That was Virus himself. I did hack together the one for OMJ. I added the Virus one tonight AFTER my joking post.
I have rudimentary skills at BEST but I'm willing to try. If I get inspired maybe I'll try and throw something together.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development