PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post

Is beautiful widgets one of those??? I found it in the market but It's in EURO$1.49 I think...
I personally use Beautiful widgets. If you go to AppBrain it'll convert currency so you can tell. When you buy it on the Market, it'll charge you your currency and not Euros. Right now Beautiful widgets is $1.88US. It has a good many clock and weather skins for you to play with....as I did with the "small weather" that's in Beautiful widgets.

If you use the the no-clock that iksquat (better than just squat) linked for you you'll lose the transparent notifications slider. Riptide is aware but hasn't found a solution.

I use a light blue wallpaper so I opted to go with the black bar theme so I could see it. I played with no-clock but I switch screens quite a few times, so I missed it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vdbeautiful.jpg (163.4 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Vegasden; 08-15-2010 at 10:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
well iknowsquat your name does not fit you very well, cause you do know alot. Yow were correct on the data.img.... I had the same issues all over again and I was able to get to both market and internet after reflashing to OMJ's ver 3.0 dedoxed rom and the same after i added riptides theme. then I sent the data.img and i was back to the same problem as I had before. This time I just started from scratch and then did the nandroid backup after I had everything fixed the way I wanted and made sure i could get in the market and internet before I made the back up.

I am now back up and working correctly...

thanks for everyones help on this... tannerj
Thanks Bro, glad you're up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post

If you use the the no-clock that iksquat (better than just squat) linked for you you'll lose the transparent notifications slider. Riptide is aware but hasn't found a solution.
Good point Bro forgot about that. The transparent drop down is killer but I've been hating the Double Clock Scenario (taskbar and widget) since WinMo. I can live without the transparency for now so I can use cool clock widgets and not have a redundant clock up top. I'm sure Rip and/or koni (once he's back in the game) will fix it.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Hey OMJ
can you toss a2sd+ on the next build i think its the only one that works with frozen yogurt

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 08-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

POOPS is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Hey Everybody,

Pardon my ignorance, but when OMJ says that "YOU MUST BE FULLY ROOTED (part1 & 2) via Toasts ROOT FIRST!!!," does my simplerooted, nand unlocked, recovery completed 1.17 exclude me from loading these Roms?

After about 20 or so hours invested into rooted the former 1.47, this mega thread is a bit daunting and I'm pooped
Old 08-16-2010, 01:33 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOPS View Post
Hey Everybody,

Pardon my ignorance, but when OMJ says that "YOU MUST BE FULLY ROOTED (part1 & 2) via Toasts ROOT FIRST!!!," does my simplerooted, nand unlocked, recovery completed 1.17 exclude me from loading these Roms?

After about 20 or so hours invested into rooted the former 1.47, this mega thread is a bit daunting and I'm pooped

Simpleroot is fine
i used it on my girlfriends evo and she has no problem running OMJ Roms even the latest

Last edited by Karl; 08-16-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PC36100
Carrier: sprint

al_asad is a n00b

Evening gents! i have a bit of a problem, i've been running OMJ's build for a couple of weeks and have tried darn near every thing i can to get Wimax to work, so far nothing though. When i turn 4G on it scans and then i get a solid green bar which is supposed to mean I am connected but 3G stays active.

Here is a screen cap so you can see what i"m working with, if you have any ideas i would love to hear them or even any questions so i can get my phone back to 100% Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

*Quick edit, at the time the screen cap was taken 4G was turned on....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot_1.jpg (7.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by al_asad; 08-16-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:28 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_asad View Post
Evening gents! i have a bit of a problem, i've been running OMJ's build for a couple of weeks and have tried darn near every thing i can to get Wimax to work, so far nothing though. When i turn 4G on it scans and then i get a solid green bar which is supposed to mean I am connected but 3G stays active.

Here is a screen cap so you can see what i"m working with, if you have any ideas i would love to hear them or even any questions so i can get my phone back to 100% Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

dumb question but you do have 4G in your area right?
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
Simpleroot is fine
i used it on my girlfriends evo and she has no problem running OMJ Roms even the latest
Does simple root work on Froyo?

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk
Old 08-16-2010, 06:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_asad View Post

Sorry dude, but u don't have 4g. You would see the 4g icon on status bar just like the 3g one. Go to settings/wireless/ and then go to the 4g area and check that you acquired a signal and you have ip assignments given to your phone.. there is a 4g tracker by Android Police, Google it up... I would give ya the link but don't have it handy..

Old 08-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Yep..I concur. It doesn't show with riptide's V4. But I use android agenda widget ,virtually the same thing...but with more flexibility.
Any other agenda that will scroll without using launchpad or ADW?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development