PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
I already sent him that one Bro
Ava's build ends in .1 and the one floating around today (that OMJ has) is .3 so it looks like Ava does not have the latest. Going to flash that one anyway to take if for a spin, sounds like it's pretty damn close.

Also HTC put it out there that any version before Tuesday is NOT official....could just be a smokescreen though.
Oh snap, well I'm sorry for cluttering up the thread then, and OMJ's pm inbox...
Old 07-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Oh snap, well I'm sorry for cluttering up the thread then, and OMJ's pm inbox...
Puh-leeze Bro! Hope you didnt think I was being critical, just lettin you know our Man was on it and the differences with the builds.
In fact I "cluttered" his inbox since he already knew about it when I sent it to him

On second thought I think I'll hold off on Ava's build, lottsa issues being posted in the thread
Old 07-30-2010, 11:14 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Puh-leeze Bro! Hope you didnt think I was being critical, just lettin you know our Man was on it and the differences with the builds.
In fact I "cluttered" his inbox since he already knew about it when I sent it to him

On second thought I think I'll hold off on Ava's build, lottsa issues being posted in the thread
I havent been following Ava's thread, but I know he's been working on 2.2 for awhile now. It sounds to me that he merely took what he needed from the leaked ROM to get his froyo rom completed....like I've said b4, I'd rather stick w/ using a stock ROM from HTC/Sprint to use as a base.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Right on man, it's all good. I knew you weren't being critical, I just felt like a dumbass for posting (and even pming) some old news, lol.

Hopefully someone will root that official ROM soon...
Old 07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Sievers is a n00b

Thats why I have kept with your roms... makes them nice and stable. Can't wait for your Froyo rom!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 11:18 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

I just posted the Radios, I've flashed the Baseband but not the wimax...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=130262
Old 07-31-2010, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Systemfraud is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Systemfraud

Hope this helps OMJ! I love your stuff! And hope it helps whomever else! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=740520
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfraud View Post
Hope this helps OMJ! I love your stuff! And hope it helps whomever else! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=740520
Great find Bro! Could be the real deal. HTC says it's not but they could be blowing smoke.....
Old 07-31-2010, 12:42 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfraud View Post

woohoo,THANKS... just got home from work.....gotta flash this b4 bed ....thx Squat for textin me to let me know!!!

damn....it's downloading slowwww....gee I wonder how many ppl are downloading, lol
Old 07-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Systemfraud is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Systemfraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
woohoo,THANKS... just got home from work.....gotta flash this b4 bed ....thx Squat for textin me to let me know!!!

damn....it's downloading slowwww....gee I wonder how many ppl are downloading, lol
Glad I could help! Good luck! My download just finished! =D>

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development