PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

makavel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Orangekid,

It you are looking for larger menus (even a bit bigger than classic blue) and different color check this thread...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578468
They work well on 6.5 and 6.5.x ... I'm using the green one now on 21877 and it's pretty slick (at least for now, just got home from out of town and bout to start flashing hehe)

Thanks Makavel!! I prefer WM Native as well... even asked amarullz if he could get it to do this by tapping the text w/i sense tab and he said no so WOW you did awesome if it's going to do that!

btw... are you applying these to stock sense or are you using amarullz no messaging client in your build?
Sorry for the short reply- I'm on my phone! This is applied on top of the amarullz mod. Not sure if it'll work on stock Sense!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
Sorry for the short reply- I'm on my phone! This is applied on top of the amarullz mod. Not sure if it'll work on stock Sense!
I don't think it does,

when I pasted the manila files over stock sense it didn't say it was replacing anything, so stock sense doesn't even have those manila files.

any way to edit the manila files in stock sense to do the same effects?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

There is no package (ext) for them. You would have to set up UC to install them post flash or just do it yourself after you flash
Old 01-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
There is no package (ext) for them. You would have to set up UC to install them post flash or just do it yourself after you flash
OK so how to I get autorun to install the cabs I want it to on a new flash and where do I put the cabs in the kitchen to save into the rom so that they get installed?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
@OMJ

Have you recmodded that 28205 yet? And if so, could you throw it up so we could toss it in the kitchen? If you have time while you are "out of the office" hehe
yeah I worked on it on the plane ride up to MN, but the ROM would not boot, still working on it....I'm also updating a crap load of packages from the 2.02 Leo....I'm happy to say the calender number wheel no longer smears!!! ....hopefully I'll have an updated kitchen by the end of the week or weekend
Old 01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OK so how to I get autorun to install the cabs I want it to on a new flash and where do I put the cabs in the kitchen to save into the rom so that they get installed?

open OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.6\EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files\config_operator.txt

modify it like so...

LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab
CAB: \Windows\mycab.cab
CAB: \Windows\mycab.cab
XML: \Windows\Start_Menu.xml
LOCKisabled
CFG: \Windows\SDAutoRun.txt

u can copy the cabs really anywhere in the kitchen.....sometimes I put them in OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.6\EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files

or just create an EXT, and dump them in the files folder...ie

OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.6\EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\MyTweaks\files
Old 01-06-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Thanks OMJ , did ya ever figure out what was causing the add or editing the contacts?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:41 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn View Post
Thanks OMJ , did ya ever figure out what was causing the add or editing the contacts?
it must of been one of those packages I updated cuz it's working now too....still on 28014
Old 01-06-2010, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I don't think it does,

when I pasted the manila files over stock sense it didn't say it was replacing anything, so stock sense doesn't even have those manila files.

any way to edit the manila files in stock sense to do the same effects?
Are you using Sense 2.1? I think my mod will work with any Sense 2.5 as long as HTC messaging is not installed. If you're using Sense 2.1, that explains it, because the manila files are named differently. If that's the case, try the attached manila file. It should load native WM SMS client when you press on an SMS in the messaging tab. It worked back when I was using Manila 2.1! I actually downloaded this file from here a while ago when someone posted it to Calkulin's kitchen thread (sorry, I don't remember specifically who it was). That's how I got the idea to mod Sense 2.5.

If you are using Sense 2.5, can you tell me more about which options related to messaging you have included/unincluded? I tried building a Sense 2.5 ROM without the amarullz mod, and the manila files were named the same as the ones I posted. The only thing I can think of that would lead to differently named manila files is that you're using Sense 2.1
Attached Files
File Type: rar 09bd4ef2_manila.rar (7.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
it must of been one of those packages I updated cuz it's working now too....still on 28014
Are the packages you updated included in the 1.6 already or are you referring to some you have not uploaded yet?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development