View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:45 AM
makavel
PPCGeeks Regular

makavel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I don't think it does,

when I pasted the manila files over stock sense it didn't say it was replacing anything, so stock sense doesn't even have those manila files.

any way to edit the manila files in stock sense to do the same effects?
Are you using Sense 2.1? I think my mod will work with any Sense 2.5 as long as HTC messaging is not installed. If you're using Sense 2.1, that explains it, because the manila files are named differently. If that's the case, try the attached manila file. It should load native WM SMS client when you press on an SMS in the messaging tab. It worked back when I was using Manila 2.1! I actually downloaded this file from here a while ago when someone posted it to Calkulin's kitchen thread (sorry, I don't remember specifically who it was). That's how I got the idea to mod Sense 2.5.

If you are using Sense 2.5, can you tell me more about which options related to messaging you have included/unincluded? I tried building a Sense 2.5 ROM without the amarullz mod, and the manila files were named the same as the ones I posted. The only thing I can think of that would lead to differently named manila files is that you're using Sense 2.1
Attached Files
File Type: rar 09bd4ef2_manila.rar (7.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.