PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Built/flashed a lite 21887 titanium and everything is working great on both the wife's and my phone. Again, thx for all your hard work and happy new year to you and yours.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
21887 is working again!!! I started w/ 70 modules in slot 0, after recmodding 21887 using the automated script, it went down to 55. Then I went through the OEM, and recmodded a bunch, and then went through the SYS manually, and also updated the auto script. Now I am down to 10, which is very acceptable......cooked a rom, it's now ringing!!!

I will re-upload the kitchen, I will also include 28011 & 21882, since the verdict is not yet complete on 28014 & 21887.

I was thinking of removing all the manila 2.1 stuff....I would think if someone wants a 2.1 rom, then they would use sense 2.1 instead of manila 2.1....also, I read you cant use the manila 2.1 addons/tweaks on sense 2.1, so I might as well remove them also.....how does this sound?
Just another ... AGREED! Sounds Great! Kitchen is very cluttered with a bunch of stuff that is useless for Sense 2.1 and above.

Quote:
uploading now, eta= 15min
All I can say is.. (like everybody else) ...
All Hail OMJ the Geat!!!

Quote:
yes, same issue when adding a contact via manila. but I can add a contact np via start menu/system/contacts
When are you ever gonna give up on this fake 6.5.x SYS and just accept 6.5 (21887) !! LOL!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 11:52 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Any other bugs with 28014?
the only issue I have seen is the phone not waking up.....It has happened 3x today, not sure if it's related to the manila locker or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
everytime i try to go into the manila locker settings under personalize, sense restart itself. Do anyone know what is causing this? Im Using 28014
I havent seen this, and I dont recall it being reported in the XDA thread, but you could search the thread for it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Built/flashed a lite 21887 titanium and everything is working great on both the wife's and my phone. Again, thx for all your hard work and happy new year to you and yours.
Happy New Year to you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
All I can say is.. (like everybody else) ...
All Hail OMJ the Geat!!!

When are you ever gonna give up on this fake 6.5.x SYS and just accept 6.5 (21887) !! LOL!!!
lol, when u gonna get out of 2009 & say hello to 2010? 6.5.3 is so much easier to close programs & navigate. it's the future man!

http://htcpedia.com/news/is-windows-...n-the-way.html
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

happy new year from the crystal ballroom ptown baby

Last edited by madcook; 01-01-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor

"the only issue I have seen is the phone not waking up.....It has happened 3x today, not sure if it's related to the manila locker or what."

strange, I havent came across that yet

ps. happy new years
Old 01-01-2010, 11:08 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
"the only issue I have seen is the phone not waking up.....It has happened 3x today, not sure if it's related to the manila locker or what."

strange, I havent came across that yet

ps. happy new years
well thats good, are you using the manila locker? this has happened several times, maybe a bad flash....anyone else having a problem w/ the phone not waking up on 28014 2.5?
Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
lol, when u gonna get out of 2009 & say hello to 2010? 6.5.3 is so much easier to close programs & navigate. it's the future man!

http://htcpedia.com/news/is-windows-...n-the-way.html
Blah, Blah, Blah!! lol ... Happy New Year Buddy!!!

Happy New Year to ALL !!!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:41 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Get out of your Sprint contract for FREE! T-Mobile is looking mighty fine right now.....very tempting!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104061

at the very least, we should get our contracts fulfilled:

Quote:
Everyone needs to use this to have Sprint mark their contract as "fulfilled". That eliminates the contract and automatically puts you into month to month. Then you can do whatever the hell you want, port, renew for goodies, cancel
Straight from the horses mouth....

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/en/le...ndconditions#3

Quote:
Our Right To Change The Agreement & Your Related Rights
We may change any part of the Agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, rates, charges, how we calculate charges, or your terms of Service. We will provide you notice of material changes, and may provide you notice of non-material changes, in a manner consistent with this Agreement (see "Providing Notice To Each Other Under The Agreement" section). If a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse effect on Services under your Term Commitment, you may terminate each line of Service materially affected without incurring an Early Termination Fee only if you: (a) call us within 30 days after the effective date of the change; and (b) specifically advise us that you wish to cancel Services because of a material change to the Agreement that we have made. If you do not cancel Service within 30 days of the change, an Early Termination Fee will apply if you terminate Services before the end of any applicable Term Commitment.

Last edited by OMJ; 01-01-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Can someone confirm this. I am on 21887 and when I edit any of the information in the address book. It doesn't save. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:36 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Can someone confirm this. I am on 21887 and when I edit any of the information in the address book. It doesn't save. Thanks.
I'm using a custom built Titanium rom based on 21887 and built in OMJ's most recent kitchen. Just tried changing a contact in my address book and all changes were saved correctly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development