View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:52 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Any other bugs with 28014?
the only issue I have seen is the phone not waking up.....It has happened 3x today, not sure if it's related to the manila locker or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
everytime i try to go into the manila locker settings under personalize, sense restart itself. Do anyone know what is causing this? Im Using 28014
I havent seen this, and I dont recall it being reported in the XDA thread, but you could search the thread for it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Built/flashed a lite 21887 titanium and everything is working great on both the wife's and my phone. Again, thx for all your hard work and happy new year to you and yours.
Happy New Year to you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
All I can say is.. (like everybody else) ...
All Hail OMJ the Geat!!!

When are you ever gonna give up on this fake 6.5.x SYS and just accept 6.5 (21887) !! LOL!!!
lol, when u gonna get out of 2009 & say hello to 2010? 6.5.3 is so much easier to close programs & navigate. it's the future man!

http://htcpedia.com/news/is-windows-...n-the-way.html