PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Another really noob question, but what program/util are yall using to edit the reg? Can't seem to find a decent one to download...
Old 01-29-2010, 04:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNNMN74 View Post
Yes I tried that also. When it tried to connect to do the update the error 67 code would pop up.
was that after u flashed stock within the stock rom, and before u tried prl update?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Sms timestamps display an incorrect year

OMJ,
Have you notice SPRINT release a Hot-pacth for SMS incorrect year stamp???
EDIT: OMJ already patch this in his actual ROMs.

By the way, I wanna say "Thanks you" but I have no words to express all the gratitude I have for your ROM. Your ROM for me is like the step taken by humanity between the "B&W TV and color TV", lke "between postal mail and e-mail", like "yellow pages and Internet search", such as the improve between "horse riding and car trips",
Sincerely, Thank you for your extraordinary, remarkable and outstanding work,
you know we are indebted to you, I believe HTC (must) has to pay for your excellent work (yeah sure, because people are becoming fans of their devices thanks to you, right?)
I guess we have to understand that you don't want donations, but at least HTC or any other company selling these phones have to give you (Free of cost) any HTC device you want to play with it and do your magic with it. It's the least you deserve,
and I'm sure people realize that there are "regular reviewers" on youtube and the internet they receive (even before they start selling mobile phones to the market) HTC devices for free .
So I'm pretty sure this is the most logical idea would be. Yes free access to all HTC devices you wish to play with and do your magic, reciprocity is the minimum I can think of. and if companies do not want to do it we the users should make a background for this must be.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.
Sabroso

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-15-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: erase details 'cause fix already been apply
Old 01-29-2010, 11:49 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNNMN74 View Post
Help Please. I installed the sense 2.1 28014 v1.3 a few days ago and ran the prl update program that was in it. Ever since doing that I havent been able to get any data connection. I keep getting error 67 saying my username or password may be incorrect. I have hard reset as well as flashed back to shipped ROM. Have also tried various username/password combos as well as just leaving it blank. Anyone else having this problem or have any insite into fixing this. Thanks

I would flash back to stock....run the update profile, if data still does not work, call Sprint.....get your data working b4 flashing the custom rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Another really noob question, but what program/util are yall using to edit the reg? Can't seem to find a decent one to download...
Total Commander is included in all my ROMs....

after opening, choose the top option "\\Plugins", then registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
OMJ,
sorry I only use search "sms year stamp fix" and find nothing about it,
I was in a hurry so no time to read again all over.
Have you notice SPRINT release a Hot-pacth for SMS incorrect year stamp???
You can download from the oficial american webpage of HTC
/us/support/touch-diamond-sprint/downloads/
"Sprint Touch Diamond SMS Timestamp Hotfix | 01.13.2010 SMS TIMESTAMPS DISPLAY AN INCORRECT YEAR"
Sorry if you already add this update.
but I wish I have found that before I erase all my SMS to fix that, since I have no "2009" sms anymore my problem fixed.

By the way, I wanna say "Thanks you" but I have no words to express all the gratitude I have for your ROM. Your ROM for me is like the step taken by humanity between the "B&W TV and color TV", lke "between postal mail and e-mail", like "yellow pages and Internet search", such as the improve between "horse riding and car trips",
Sincerely, Thank you for your extraordinary, remarkable and outstanding work,
you know we are indebted to you, I believe HTC (must) has to pay for your excellent work (yeah sure, because people are becoming fans of their devices thanks to you, right?)
I guess we have to understand that you don't want donations, but at least HTC or any other company selling these phones have to give you (Free of cost) any HTC device you want to play with it and do your magic with it. It's the least you deserve,
and I'm sure people realize that there are "regular reviewers" on youtube and the internet they receive (even before they start selling mobile phones to the market) HTC devices for free .
So I'm pretty sure this is the most logical idea would be. Yes free access to all HTC devices you wish to play with and do your magic, reciprocity is the minimum I can think of. and if companies do not want to do it we the users should make a background for this must be.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.
Sabroso
yes, I know about the sms cab fix but I have included the reg fix'd in the ROM.

Thanks for the kinds words, but I can't take all the credit, if it wasnt for the hard work of Amarullz & Kisja & many more, we would not have this Sense 2.5 VGA port.....building the ROM to share w/ everyone is the easy part (in my mind anyways), it does take some finesse & and is time consuming to get it right, but really we are all in debt of those ppl that provide us the tools to created these awesome ROMs.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
I like Total Commander, which I believe is included in OMJ's roms.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
OMJ, this regedit does work, but it's not in the HKLM (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) section of the Registry you posted, it's under HKCU (HKEY_CURRENT_USER). (at least on my Diamonds)

Here's what worked for me:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction \CDMA\SignalStrengthLevel Set to 7
You can also set it to 5 if you only want 5 bars.
And then... do not forget to soft reset, lol...

Nevertheless, thank you OMJ for confirming that we can get our 7 skinny bars back, and again for all your great work. Also, thank you amikam for the RegistryEdits wiki link. Cheers!

Best to all,
R

yep my bad, it's in HKCU not HKLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
I'm getting a white background on each non occupied "add favorite" tab with v.1.5 when I do a restore with PIM, could it be a bad restore? I did a clear storage but same results.
now Iam not seeing the white box's....I had a couple favs' that did not have pix, just the default avatars....I added pix to both, and now the white box's are gone.....not sure if this is what fixed it, but nonetheless, they are gone.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started

i have white boxes where there are not friends. and where i have friends the bottom right corner has a small white box.. i think usually the Facebook icon goes there...

just noticed the new rom for the 28 series is there a 21s coming?
Old 01-29-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

speekeazy is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Hey I just upgraded and my version has the bubbly buttons. how do i disable that ? so it looks like the one screenshot on the left ?
Old 01-29-2010, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
now Iam not seeing the white box's....I had a couple favs' that did not have pix, just the default avatars....I added pix to both, and now the white box's are gone.....not sure if this is what fixed it, but nonetheless, they are gone.
Ah nice, I will do this, yea some of my "favs" have the avatar only, thanks a bunch.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jelive is keeping up the good workjelive is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

OMJ

Got odd situation...used your kitchen for Titanium 28014 ROM, selected white call log but somehow ended up with black call log (can't see call details as text is black also). Ideas on any way to make white without starting over? Otherwise everything good =D>

Jim

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development