View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
OMJ, this regedit does work, but it's not in the HKLM (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) section of the Registry you posted, it's under HKCU (HKEY_CURRENT_USER). (at least on my Diamonds)

Here's what worked for me:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction \CDMA\SignalStrengthLevel Set to 7
You can also set it to 5 if you only want 5 bars.
And then... do not forget to soft reset, lol...

Nevertheless, thank you OMJ for confirming that we can get our 7 skinny bars back, and again for all your great work. Also, thank you amikam for the RegistryEdits wiki link. Cheers!

Best to all,
R

yep my bad, it's in HKCU not HKLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
I'm getting a white background on each non occupied "add favorite" tab with v.1.5 when I do a restore with PIM, could it be a bad restore? I did a clear storage but same results.
now Iam not seeing the white box's....I had a couple favs' that did not have pix, just the default avatars....I added pix to both, and now the white box's are gone.....not sure if this is what fixed it, but nonetheless, they are gone.