PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 07:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillfearnoevil View Post
i missed a lot since my last flash ... do i still need the registry entry for 911? i'm on sprint.
nope, it's fixed in the rom...well, it depends on which one you flash
Old 03-25-2010, 07:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

well boys & girls, hate to say it, but my Diamond days are numbered....yeah u probably guessed it, I will be leaving WM for the HTC EVO when it's released....so eventually my Diamond work will be winding down.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well boys & girls, hate to say it, but my Diamond days are numbered....yeah u probably guessed it, I will be leaving WM for the HTC EVO when it's released....so eventually my Diamond work will be winding down.
Thanks for all of your work on the Diamond. I'll be following you to Android land with the EVO, but my wife will be taking over my Diamond, using a ROM cooked in your kitchen. Thanks to you, I can turn over a very functional, fast Diamond.

JZR
Old 03-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Thanks for all you have done to make our diamond phones perform great
you will be missed
Old 03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
its been good having u... im probably joining u to get the EVO... but we still have a few months before we can get it.
i dont think it will be out before the end of 3rd quarter.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-25-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

OMJ,

can you cook a rom with the KIMI call history home tab before upgrading.

thanks
rick
Old 03-25-2010, 10:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Thanks for all of your work on the Diamond. I'll be following you to Android land with the EVO, but my wife will be taking over my Diamond, using a ROM cooked in your kitchen. Thanks to you, I can turn over a very functional, fast Diamond.

JZR
Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
Thanks for all you have done to make our diamond phones perform great
you will be missed
always glad to help out guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
its been good having u... im probably joining u to get the EVO... but we still have a few months before we can get it.
i dont think it will be out before the end of 3rd quarter.
thx, you've been a big help too! it may be a few months out still but I'm gonna try to get a jump on the whole android stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

can you cook a rom with the KIMI call history home tab before upgrading.

thanks
rick

sure, is it out?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

fyyzer is a n00b

Quote:
Not a huge surprise. Android looks to have much more for those of us that want to endlessly tweak our phone than WinMo 7 will. I can't wait to get my Evo as well and I'll be looking forward to following you there. Thanks for keeping my Diamond rockin' much longer than it would have!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I knew this day would come eventually, as all good things must come to an end. I thank you for your contributions thus far and thank you for any future updates before you make the leap. Cheers

Now onto more mundane issues, I tried to use My Phone and discovered that it won't let me sync because there is a new update available (1.6.2718 I think). However, the update fails to install, I assume, due to My Phone being cooked into the ROM.

Kind of lame of Microsoft to leave you with no way of synching when there's a newer version out.

So I suggest in order to make this ROM more future-proof, to remove My phone from being cooked in, so that it can update as it pleases. People will just have to install it via a cab.

EDIT:

Here's an official link to the new My Phone 01.06.22718.0001
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...2-b27758721aa8

edit2: my mistake, i didnt haveenough stoarge space. after freeing some up it worked.

Last edited by bobram; 03-26-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

I am looking to go with the HTC EVO also

Where would be a good place to look into ROM's for EVO in the future?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development