View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:01 AM
bobram
PPCGeeks Regular

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well boys & girls, hate to say it, but my Diamond days are numbered....yeah u probably guessed it, I will be leaving WM for the HTC EVO when it's released....so eventually my Diamond work will be winding down.
I knew this day would come eventually, as all good things must come to an end. I thank you for your contributions thus far and thank you for any future updates before you make the leap. Cheers

Now onto more mundane issues, I tried to use My Phone and discovered that it won't let me sync because there is a new update available (1.6.2718 I think). However, the update fails to install, I assume, due to My Phone being cooked into the ROM.

Kind of lame of Microsoft to leave you with no way of synching when there's a newer version out.

So I suggest in order to make this ROM more future-proof, to remove My phone from being cooked in, so that it can update as it pleases. People will just have to install it via a cab.

EDIT:

Here's an official link to the new My Phone 01.06.22718.0001
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...2-b27758721aa8

edit2: my mistake, i didnt haveenough stoarge space. after freeing some up it worked.

Last edited by bobram; 03-26-2010 at 04:00 AM.