Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sms timestamps display an incorrect year

OMJ,
Have you notice SPRINT release a Hot-pacth for SMS incorrect year stamp???
EDIT: OMJ already patch this in his actual ROMs.

By the way, I wanna say "Thanks you" but I have no words to express all the gratitude I have for your ROM. Your ROM for me is like the step taken by humanity between the "B&W TV and color TV", lke "between postal mail and e-mail", like "yellow pages and Internet search", such as the improve between "horse riding and car trips",
Sincerely, Thank you for your extraordinary, remarkable and outstanding work,
you know we are indebted to you, I believe HTC (must) has to pay for your excellent work (yeah sure, because people are becoming fans of their devices thanks to you, right?)
I guess we have to understand that you don't want donations, but at least HTC or any other company selling these phones have to give you (Free of cost) any HTC device you want to play with it and do your magic with it. It's the least you deserve,
and I'm sure people realize that there are "regular reviewers" on youtube and the internet they receive (even before they start selling mobile phones to the market) HTC devices for free .
So I'm pretty sure this is the most logical idea would be. Yes free access to all HTC devices you wish to play with and do your magic, reciprocity is the minimum I can think of. and if companies do not want to do it we the users should make a background for this must be.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.
Sabroso

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-15-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: erase details 'cause fix already been apply