View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:49 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNNMN74 View Post
Help Please. I installed the sense 2.1 28014 v1.3 a few days ago and ran the prl update program that was in it. Ever since doing that I havent been able to get any data connection. I keep getting error 67 saying my username or password may be incorrect. I have hard reset as well as flashed back to shipped ROM. Have also tried various username/password combos as well as just leaving it blank. Anyone else having this problem or have any insite into fixing this. Thanks

I would flash back to stock....run the update profile, if data still does not work, call Sprint.....get your data working b4 flashing the custom rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Another really noob question, but what program/util are yall using to edit the reg? Can't seem to find a decent one to download...
Total Commander is included in all my ROMs....

after opening, choose the top option "\\Plugins", then registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
OMJ,
sorry I only use search "sms year stamp fix" and find nothing about it,
I was in a hurry so no time to read again all over.
Have you notice SPRINT release a Hot-pacth for SMS incorrect year stamp???
You can download from the oficial american webpage of HTC
/us/support/touch-diamond-sprint/downloads/
"Sprint Touch Diamond SMS Timestamp Hotfix | 01.13.2010 SMS TIMESTAMPS DISPLAY AN INCORRECT YEAR"
Sorry if you already add this update.
but I wish I have found that before I erase all my SMS to fix that, since I have no "2009" sms anymore my problem fixed.

By the way, I wanna say "Thanks you" but I have no words to express all the gratitude I have for your ROM. Your ROM for me is like the step taken by humanity between the "B&W TV and color TV", lke "between postal mail and e-mail", like "yellow pages and Internet search", such as the improve between "horse riding and car trips",
Sincerely, Thank you for your extraordinary, remarkable and outstanding work,
you know we are indebted to you, I believe HTC (must) has to pay for your excellent work (yeah sure, because people are becoming fans of their devices thanks to you, right?)
I guess we have to understand that you don't want donations, but at least HTC or any other company selling these phones have to give you (Free of cost) any HTC device you want to play with it and do your magic with it. It's the least you deserve,
and I'm sure people realize that there are "regular reviewers" on youtube and the internet they receive (even before they start selling mobile phones to the market) HTC devices for free .
So I'm pretty sure this is the most logical idea would be. Yes free access to all HTC devices you wish to play with and do your magic, reciprocity is the minimum I can think of. and if companies do not want to do it we the users should make a background for this must be.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.
Sabroso
yes, I know about the sms cab fix but I have included the reg fix'd in the ROM.

Thanks for the kinds words, but I can't take all the credit, if it wasnt for the hard work of Amarullz & Kisja & many more, we would not have this Sense 2.5 VGA port.....building the ROM to share w/ everyone is the easy part (in my mind anyways), it does take some finesse & and is time consuming to get it right, but really we are all in debt of those ppl that provide us the tools to created these awesome ROMs.