PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:18 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadshawn View Post
It's probably going to be a while, but I'm really looking forward to it as well
hopefully not...Amarullz said it would be 3-4 days, but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli View Post
I've never commented in a forum...I usually just read through it and my questions are answered but I have a problem with my phone. Im running sense 2.5 v 1.6 and I have Manilla Locker enabled it works fine but after a soft reset I try to lock my phone and the Manilla Locker comes up but its under the WM toolbar at the bottom so I can never unlock the phone w/o another soft reset. And after I do that I have to disable Manilla Locker. can anyone help me with this.

P.S. this has happened a lot ever since I started running Manilla Locker. Attached is a screen of what it looks like.
very odd, I've never seen that...maybe a bad flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanofnine View Post
I noticed on the HTC site that they have a TELUS Touch Diamond SMS Date Hotfix. Visit the HTC canada web site, click support, pick the Diamond for Telus, then click the Downloads tab.

Would this hotfix only work for the stock ROM, or do you think it will work in yours? Or do you think that its just changing the registry setting that others have posted as a workaround for this bug.

it probably does more than just the reg edit....I would try it & if it negatively affects the ROM, then hard reset.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

this is by far my favorite rom! i love the new Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.6 but i am having problems with my dialer! the end key is almost hidden i can only see a little but of the top! is there a way to fix this dialer! somebody help please, this is my only bug
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanofnine View Post
I noticed on the HTC site that they have a TELUS Touch Diamond SMS Date Hotfix. Visit the HTC canada web site, click support, pick the Diamond for Telus, then click the Downloads tab.

Would this hotfix only work for the stock ROM, or do you think it will work in yours? Or do you think that its just changing the registry setting that others have posted as a workaround for this bug.
I thought that the registry-based date fix is already in OMJ's ROM. What would the benefit of this be over that?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickmagloor View Post
OMJ - quick questions for you

I have your Sense 2.5 28014 v1.5 installed on my Diamond. After flashing, I have a couple of weird things happening.

1. I remember you discussing this issue with somebody but I am unable to find the post. Whenever there is an incoming call and slide the slider to pick it up, it seems to not pick up and I have to press the hard button Pick Up call a few times in succession and hope that it will pick up. Can you guide me how to correct this??

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to flashing my phone again when you get the latest Sense ported over to VGA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
this is by far my favorite rom! i love the new Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.6 but i am having problems with my dialer! the end key is almost hidden i can only see a little but of the top! is there a way to fix this dialer! somebody help please, this is my only bug
I have not seen either of these issues.....sounds like a bad flash, sometimes u will have funky things like this happen w/ a bad flash....you can first try to hard reset or clear storage. If the issue persists, flash back to stock, then flash my custom rom again.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I have not seen either of these issues.....sounds like a bad flash, sometimes u will have funky things like this happen w/ a bad flash....you can first try to hard reset or clear storage. If the issue persists, flash back to stock, then flash my custom rom again.

thanks for the help! i will do so, it will be great if i can fix this
Old 02-04-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I just downloaded the Topaz ROM w/ Sense 2.5 2011, will get the Sense folders prepared for when the VGA port is complete.....cant wait....they say is much much faster.

OMJ,

any upates on this new rom yet?
Old 02-04-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

any upates on this new rom yet?
I'm following the developments here on this thread. It's where all the porting action is happening in bringing the new Sense 2.5 2011.3030 over to VGA. When all that porting is done, then I'm guessing OMJ will release the new set of ROMs.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
I'm following the developments here on this thread. It's where all the porting action is happening in bringing the new Sense 2.5 2011.3030 over to VGA. When all that porting is done, then I'm guessing OMJ will release the new set of ROMs.
yep, the porting is not done yet
Old 02-05-2010, 02:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch diamond

ppatel87 is a n00b

I took OMJ's advice and flashed back to stock and then back to his rom to see if I could fix some errors... When I try to load MSN messenger, i get this error:

'WLMMessenger' is not a valid Pocket PC Application

Anybody else getting this error? Any fixes?
Old 02-05-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Hey OMJ..i followed these steps, even went back to original rom and still my end key doesnt show..i can only see the top of it on my dialer when im connected to a call! this is really bothering me because its the only bug and its sucha small glitch! what do u guys suggest i do or try!? could it be registry related!?...let me add sometimes when i soft reset it works fine but this is 50/50 .. it will come back on the following reset

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development