PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit22 View Post
I was having this exact same issue with 28005 v1.1 while trying to type in my password for my exchange server. After numerous reboots I decided to try and set up my hotmail account to see if I could enter that password. The hotmail password entered without a glitch so then I decided to try my exchange again and like magic it entered without issue.

If that isn't an option to try will you be able to set up your account from your desktop computer with outlook/activesync installed?
I also found the built in keyboard to be problematic. I was trying to login into twitter from manila and every time it brought up the screen for my login and password the whole phone would freeze up and require a soft reset. I installed touchpal v4 and tried to log in again and I didn't have any other problems. Actually I use Touchpal exclusively. Anyone who hasn't tried give it a try. You can download it at cootek.com I believe they just released their keyboard for android as well.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

markdb77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
28002 v1.2

Best ROM I have used.

is there a fix for the smearing numbers in manilla calendar?

just wish the InCall Recorder was working.

Nice work!

Last edited by markdb77; 12-03-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:26 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey52 View Post
Bubble Break still isn't fixed for me. It loads up now but the bubbles don't show up. Just a whole lot of small glitchy bubbles. Thanks for the new rom. Other than that this rom does it AGAIN.
I have another version I'm gonna try

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
I have try them both, install them in the device and internal and disable sense. not working.
hmmm, not sure...try use mortscript to install per the readme

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Ok, I finally figured out how to bring up the X2 task manager. First off it will only open if you have a program open in the background and you have to be on one of the manila tabs. You can't open it if you're within another program. Ok, so if you have a program open and you are on the home screen click on the upmost right hand corner of the screen, almost off of the screen. If you click the clock it will not open. It is kind of tricky to get it to open, you have to touch just the right spot. Once you figure it out it works quite well.

Also, after a hard reset 28005 is running snappier than it was before. I'm going to keep messing with it for a while. I think the best bet would be 28002 with the X2 Task manager and Opera Beta 2!
sorry I should have mentioned about the task mgr....I can open tsk mgr by hitting the last 2 digits of the clock

though 28005 is snappier (it seems) I have been having lots of freezing when reading email...I may try 28008 or just go back to 28002

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I also found the built in keyboard to be problematic. I was trying to login into twitter from manila and every time it brought up the screen for my login and password the whole phone would freeze up and require a soft reset. I installed touchpal v4 and tried to log in again and I didn't have any other problems. Actually I use Touchpal exclusively. Anyone who hasn't tried give it a try. You can download it at cootek.com I believe they just released their keyboard for android as well.
yeah, I really like touchpal, didnt know v4 was out, I think I still have 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
Best ROM I have used.

is there a fix for the smearing numbers in manilla calendar?

just wish the InCall Recorder was working.

Nice work!
known issue for the smearing of the numbers, havent found a fix yet

did u install a cab for Incall recorder?
Old 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I thnink we should try the 28008.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

did we ever get it resolved to have 12 program blocks on 6.5?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:52 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
did we ever get it resolved to have 12 program blocks on 6.5?

as I stated in the last 6.5 release....I verified it was working
Old 12-03-2009, 12:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

AwaKeN is a n00b

The only thing i miss since 6.5.1 (i think) it's the graduated volume bar, it's was more precise than the bar that we have now in 6.5.3, i listen to a lot of Mp3 so the volume control is a must for me hehe
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
as I stated in the last 6.5 release....I verified it was working

Thanks and sorry for the double question. Your thread is so populated that when I ask a question sometimes I don't get an email on a subscribed thread and there's been like 6 pages of responses when I check in a couple days later.

Thanks for putting out these ROMs and the kitchen, OMJ.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:29 PM

flashed 6.5 and everything is running awesome except on titanium, when I install CLauncher, it says "failed to launch app1.mscr, please install the program blah blah"

I've had this problem with a lot of sense ROMs and in fact the only one I haven't had this problem with is NRGs, but I want to keep you ROM flashed but get CLauncher in titanium to work. Any ideas?
Old 12-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys,
Is there a way to keep the phone from activating the windows lock screen when you are using it. If I am listening to music and then turn the phone on it has a lock screen. This is something new in this last version. I never had this happen on any of the previous versions. Wondering if you can help me get rid of this.
Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development