PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Plutonium0587 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
holy $%^&, I never thought I'd see the snow animation show up on my phone. Nice.
I know!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
probably just cuz I dont use it for anything
I see, well i went ahead and installed it then, just making sure there wasn't some software conflict with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
are you referring the to winter animation wallpaper? if so, yeah I like that one
that and the fact that it never snows in houston...except today apparently
Old 12-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Idasupaman is a n00b

Not sure if this is just in Sense or if I'm just losing it... Is there any way to make XT9 display, not just suggested words, but the word I actually type? Right now I have to switch back to ABC to type in a word thats not in the dictionary.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:

Snow in Houston? It was in the 60s and sunny here in NYC yesterday, lol (though today is a bit colder).

Anywho - downloading 28008 now.

BTW - any sports fans here annoyed with how espn looks like in Opera 10? Text is waaaaay too small. I've ended up using Iris browser over Opera because of this.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idasupaman View Post
Not sure if this is just in Sense or if I'm just losing it... Is there any way to make XT9 display, not just suggested words, but the word I actually type? Right now I have to switch back to ABC to type in a word thats not in the dictionary.

its always been like that, you need to hit the + sign and add the word or switch back to ABC, or take off word predict in the settings

Last edited by orangekid; 12-04-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yeah as soon as you said that I went and looked on mine and it was snowing on the phone! If only there was as much outside as there is on my phone!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
Snow in Houston? It was in the 60s and sunny here in NYC yesterday, lol (though today is a bit colder).

Anywho - downloading 28008 now.

BTW - any sports fans here annoyed with how espn looks like in Opera 10? Text is waaaaay too small. I've ended up using Iris browser over Opera because of this.

Yes snow in Houston. It is no Noreaster or anything, but it makes us down here happy in our humid climate

I understand what you mean with ESPN. I hate it too, you almost would have to use the stylus to type the links. I'm not sure if there is a fix or not, but it won't let me zoom it and the zoom setting is already on 200%.. ehh..
Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
yeah that's not gonna fly, especially when I'm checking ncaa scores because I'm working saturday (till 3, best believe I'm watching florida kill bama and the horns kill the corn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Yeah as soon as you said that I went and looked on mine and it was snowing on the phone! If only there was as much outside as there is on my phone!
yeah someone said we're supposed to get 2 inches. I don't know about that but it would be sweet.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yeah that's not gonna fly, especially when I'm checking ncaa scores because I'm working saturday (till 3, best believe I'm watching florida kill bama and the horns kill the corn)

yeah someone said we're supposed to get 2 inches. I don't know about that but it would be sweet.
Yeah, I have to work Saturday night as well. I will have to watch half of the game through the fog of Skyfire. My snow has slacked up here in The Woodlands.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Yeah, I have to work Saturday night as well. I will have to watch half of the game through the fog of Skyfire. My snow has slacked up here in The Woodlands.
how can you watch the game on Skyfire?

btw OMJ great 6.5 ROM! do you know if anyone found a way to unlagify the landscape pictures view or is it just the nature of the weaker processor of the diamond doomed to no fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development