PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

where are you guys getting the kitchen? Did I miss it?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
where are you guys getting the kitchen? Did I miss it?
It's back on page 78 or so ... you'll find it. It's amazing ...
Old 11-18-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillfearnoevil View Post
thank you for taking the time to test and respond. what do you mean by V1.4?
Current release version of this ROM from the 1st page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
sweet thanks!

Last edited by elmariachi; 11-18-2009 at 03:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post

sweet thanks!
Your welcome... don't forget to hit the button too decided to try to build my rep hehe
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Thanks mwalt,

This was my next homework assignment ... Know how to convert cab to oem with evirus packages converter for ppck, but still in a transition learning process with this VK. Saved me some time trying to find this!

While i'm at it I'll ask here (untill OMJ starts a new thread for his kitchen hopefully ), I have imported some ext packages from Calk's v4.2 to 4.1 by just right clicking in the kitchen and going and grabbing one off my desktop. My questions are...

1. Can i just copy paste them inside the kitchen ext folders and will the kitchen automatically recognize them next time i restart the kitchen?

2. If I do the right click import option, does it automatically put them in the proper ext folder? ie. diamond, or shared, or commom, etc... and lastly (for now hehe)

3. If I can manually copy/paste them, how do i know which folder to put them in, ie... diamond, shared, common, etc.. or does it even matter? I did notice that all OMJ's 2.5 packages 10-21 where in the main "shared" folder so I'm guessing it may not matter where they are so long as they are somewhere in the main ext folder?

Thanks
1) Yes. You don't even have to restart the kitchen. Just re-pick the device, sys, rom, or ext, and it re-loads everything (you can also re-open a saved ROM erv file).

2) I don't use that option in visual kitchen. I just cut/paste, drag/drop, etc. to the folders I want.

3) The structure can vary. I do not know how OMJ set his up. I would just put them in the same folder where OMJ put his apps of the same type.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
1) Yes. You don't even have to restart the kitchen. Just re-pick the device, sys, rom, or ext, and it re-loads everything (you can also re-open a saved ROM erv file).

2) I don't use that option in visual kitchen. I just cut/paste, drag/drop, etc. to the folders I want.

3) The structure can vary. I do not know how OMJ set his up. I would just put them in the same folder where OMJ put his apps of the same type.
Cool thanks! ... But just to clarify, so as long as they are somewhere in the main EXT folder it really doesn't matter and is kinda up to me correct?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started

can somebody please help me with my camera problem? in advanced config i changed it so that pictures are in portrait mode (default) and now i cannot take pictures but when i take it off i can
Old 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

doznuts is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
Ran into a glitch. I set the phone lock feature to lock at 5 mins. After entering the pin to get back in, the screen is blank with only the top icons showing. I'm trying to disable the phone lock but it is not clickable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
I've experienced this as well, using the 6.5.1 ROM. I've been able to click the Back hard button to bring up Sense, but thereafter the Start button doesn't work until I soft reset.
I too have been experiencing this glitch. I have been loving this ROM, however, my phone locks up every time the phone lock feature is activated causing a soft reset. This only occurs in the 6.5.1 ROM and not 6.5. I'll go back to 6.5, but gotta say, I love the look of 6.5.1. Does anybody know a fix for this?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

Any chance we can get the new Opera 10 beta as well as the new Office 2010 beta in the next ROM?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
Any chance we can get the new Opera 10 beta as well as the new Office 2010 beta in the next ROM?
On apps like Opera Mobile (especially a beta version), it's better to add them post flash, rather than cook them in. That allows for updating to newer versions without having to reflash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development