View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:26 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey52 View Post
Bubble Break still isn't fixed for me. It loads up now but the bubbles don't show up. Just a whole lot of small glitchy bubbles. Thanks for the new rom. Other than that this rom does it AGAIN.
I have another version I'm gonna try

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
I have try them both, install them in the device and internal and disable sense. not working.
hmmm, not sure...try use mortscript to install per the readme

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Ok, I finally figured out how to bring up the X2 task manager. First off it will only open if you have a program open in the background and you have to be on one of the manila tabs. You can't open it if you're within another program. Ok, so if you have a program open and you are on the home screen click on the upmost right hand corner of the screen, almost off of the screen. If you click the clock it will not open. It is kind of tricky to get it to open, you have to touch just the right spot. Once you figure it out it works quite well.

Also, after a hard reset 28005 is running snappier than it was before. I'm going to keep messing with it for a while. I think the best bet would be 28002 with the X2 Task manager and Opera Beta 2!
sorry I should have mentioned about the task mgr....I can open tsk mgr by hitting the last 2 digits of the clock

though 28005 is snappier (it seems) I have been having lots of freezing when reading email...I may try 28008 or just go back to 28002

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I also found the built in keyboard to be problematic. I was trying to login into twitter from manila and every time it brought up the screen for my login and password the whole phone would freeze up and require a soft reset. I installed touchpal v4 and tried to log in again and I didn't have any other problems. Actually I use Touchpal exclusively. Anyone who hasn't tried give it a try. You can download it at cootek.com I believe they just released their keyboard for android as well.
yeah, I really like touchpal, didnt know v4 was out, I think I still have 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
Best ROM I have used.

is there a fix for the smearing numbers in manilla calendar?

just wish the InCall Recorder was working.

Nice work!
known issue for the smearing of the numbers, havent found a fix yet

did u install a cab for Incall recorder?